Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everybody. Here's a mini clip I made for all of you to enjoy

Thanks Supa Fly Z51. GREAT VIDEO I ENJOYED IT . It is now the 5th and I want to put the 4th behind me but I am sure the neighbors won't for another 2 days. I live on the water in Florida and this whole neighborhood goes nuts with fireworks for the week , and they don't wait till the next 4th they gotta do it on News Years eve.
    Thanks Again Supa Fly Would a been a great advertising tool for GM Should go viral

Comment

Very well done Supa_Fly_Z51. Would you please again repost it next July 4th?
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

[QUOTE=ZORA 69;n43797]Thanks Supa Fly Z51. GREAT VIDEO I ENJOYED IT . It is now the 5th and I want to put the 4th behind me but I am sure the neighbors won't for another 2 days[/QUOTE

Glad you enjoyed it....I've enjoyed all your renders so I'm just trying to add to the community as well.

On the fireworks, I bet how frustrating it gets.
        I'm in Orlando and usually a couple days after the 4th or New Years you hear the fireworks going for a couple more days. I think they buy too many and they don't believe in saving them for later LOL

Thanks Again Supa Fly Would a been a great advertising tool for GM Should go viral
        Thanks man, they should right ? Haha I wouldn't mind some extra compensation $$$.....😁
        Last edited by Supa_Fly_Z51; 07-05-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Great idea John, It would be a great synopsis walk down memory lane, of what we were seeing a year prior, two weeks prior to the reveal on 7 18 19 7 4 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Very well done Supa_Fly_Z51. Would you please again repost it next July 4th?
            I sure can John

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X