Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Happy July 4th Wishes Sent By Chazcron (As He Is Away At This Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy July 4th Wishes Sent By Chazcron (As He Is Away At This Time)

Click image for larger version  Name:	A08BA90E-182A-4D4F-9178-FA4D6C69EF14.jpeg Views:	705 Size:	76.4 KB ID:	43426
    Last edited by John; 07-03-2019, 11:28 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thanks Chazcron and John for sharing this awesome render. Happy July 4th to everyone!

Comment

Thanks Chaz! Awesome rendering, my new screen saver.

Happy, safe 4th all!
      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Thank Chazcron, John and all have a Happy and safe 4th. Love the rendering Chaz

Comment

Looks great in silver with the red, white and blue ... thx Chaz

Comment

Prefer it with red seats?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC24085C-0517-447D-9D28-9F0A5A4BB7F7.jpeg
Views:	352
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	43459
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Happy 4th All. Nicely done Chaz, Thanks for posting John. I like the red seats better but prefer the Morello Red as those bright red seats are blinding and annoying to me when the sun hits them. I have told myself never bright red seats again.
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Morello Red is going to be an exciting dark red. At the reveal I am going to find out exactly where on the 3LT the red for that color would be.

I already have been communicating with a top GM interior person who I know will be at 7.181.19 and will ask him that very question.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5C0530B5-337B-4005-A307-4C49A2B4EBDD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	477.6 KB ID:	43476

Comment

Thanks Chaz and John. Happy and safe fourth to you two and the rest of the forum members.
                  There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                  2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                  79 coupe Silver/oyster
                  All one owner
                  Museum lifetime members

Comment

Awesome! Happy Independence Day to all!

Comment

Another Chazcron rendering here. Thank you very much Chaz!

Name:	D498254B-3C21-40F8-B0CB-D976C883B2A6.jpeg
Views:	297
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	43512

Comment

I love that look!! Happy 4th to all
                        frankb

Comment

Happy Independence day to all! Remember those who serve, who have served, and those who never made it home...

Comment

Name:	IMG_3369.PNG
Views:	243
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	43532IMG_3369.PNGClick image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3368.PNG Views:	0 Size:	286.5 KB ID:	43526 Thanks again Chazcron ! 💥 Happy 4th Of July 💥 to everyone ....
                            Never Forget ...
                            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 07-03-2019, 11:15 PM.
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Well done Chaz! Happy and safe 4th to all.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X