Which renderer is the closest? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which renderer is the closest? POLL

We're getting really close to the reveal! Over the long wait, we have seen numerous renders from several different talented people. When we actually see the car without camo, who do you think will be the closest? Maybe even post a picture of the render that you think it will look the most like.
    FVS
    44.44%
    Chazcron
    44.44%
    Car and Driver
    3.70%
    Bdsvavars
    7.41%
    Vettedna
    0%
    Vettrocious
    0%
    ZoraC2
    0%
    Someone else
    0%

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7515.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	42760

Comment

I had to do a coin toss between FVS and Chazcron. They both do a great job. The darker blue is my favorite.
      frankb

Comment

I'd be happy with this one 🔥🔥🔥
        FVS............ftw
        C8 rendering

Last edited by Supa_Fly_Z51; 06-28-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I couldnt begin to say whether it was fvs or chazcron..

both amazing designers...or artists...

but those two lead my choices for the closest to actual vehicle.

jMO

Comment

Originally posted by frankb View Post
            I had to do a coin toss between FVS and Chazcron. They both do a great job. The darker blue is my favorite.
            agree wholeheartedly ... the others have been great as well, but I'm hoping for a cross between Chaz and FVS renders as the final product

Comment

Thanks! I am tempted to vote for myself just to get ahead in the poll! But that wouldn’t be fair play.

I am confident that the real car will be much more exciting than my renders could possibly show

Comment

GREAT avatar you created fvs!
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Agreed ... FVS or Chaz ... hard to choose (both are fantastic and have spent a lot of their time helping us visualize the C8) but ... FVS!! Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the journey ... we are almost there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	274
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	42950
                    Originally posted by 07MontyRed View Post
                    Agreed ... FVS or Chaz ... hard to choose (both are fantastic and have spent a lot of their time helping us visualize the C8) but ... FVS!! Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the journey ... we are almost there.
                    I couldn't agree more , we're almost there !
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X