Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 10/18: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

4 Lt. Blue New Renderings Thanks to Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Lt. Blue New Renderings Thanks to Chazcron

Thank you very much Chaz!

We have sort of a medium-darkish blue, e.g., Shadow Gray Metallic in full sunlight; we also have a medium blue, e.g., Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic; we supposedly have a new different blue, e.g., one GM internally calls Rapid Blue.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2947CE73-3707-4981-8367-BED4C23351F3.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	40610Click image for larger version  Name:	3C4613F3-7CBC-4DB4-96A5-F825F4921099.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	40611Click image for larger version  Name:	668E5779-792C-4929-BF91-CE6CE73BF6A1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	40612Click image for larger version  Name:	2D719A14-2767-4AD3-B063-DED5E82BD5D1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	40613
    Last edited by John; 06-14-2019, 11:20 PM.
    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Hmmm ... not seeing the pics... could be due to me using my phone ... I dunno

Comment

Can’t see em on my ipad

Comment

Originally posted by Shrike6 View Post
        Can’t see em on my ipad
        try a chromebook -it's fab

​​​​​​​I'm leaning to the blue-grey hues myself. SGM at the moment for me.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 12/2/19
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Comment

I am seeing them on both my iPad and my iPhone in Safari. Then did same, also successfully in Chrome. Thanks for re-booting and posted whether that worked.
          Last edited by John; 06-14-2019, 07:32 PM.
          GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

They weren't showing for me but now they are. No reboot or browser restart so not sure what the problem was.

It looks a lot like Nassau Blue from the C5 days.
            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

This blue isn't something I'd choose, but to each his own.
              SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
              >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                This blue isn't something I'd choose, but to each his own.
                Porsche has a similar blue that seems to be popular.

i wouldnt choose this but maybe a color like this would sway a few porsche owners ready to try a corvette?

rub it in their biddies face at the next porsche club event...(kidding)
                Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Oh no, those exhaust tips made it to production cars...

Comment

I bet someone at GM is screaming right now that Chaz is ruining their reveal next month.

Comment

I agree.....I hope those wimpy exhaust outlets don't make it to the production model. I'm sure the later 'performance' models will have something more appropriate. Those belong on a Malibu.

Comment

There are very few things 75% or more of us agree on here. First, three out of four are not the bigger spoiler lovers — at least as it appears heavily camo’d, and an even higher percentage are wanting different exhaust tips.

Comment

This is how the C8 Exhaust tips should look like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-ford-gt-standard-vs-titanium-exhaust-rev-battle-gets-pretty-loud_3.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	40644

Comment

I do think the mclaren 600 exhaust out the rear deck is cool as hell..as are the ford GT s.

i tend to think the corvette team will be more traditional on the standard c8..

maybe the higher cost models will something like is shown above..

i hear the mclaren team save 27 or 40 lbs or something like that with its rear deck exhaust plumbing compared to the mclaren 570 s exhaust...

its cool looking...but does require special paint etc not not allow the rear spoiler to melt...
                            Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Our ME’s will not look like that (high and in the center) for the first year model, because while Ford GT owners care less about luggage space (most own multiples of cars), conversely most Corvette owners own only one or two (counting their Corvette), and need/want luggage space, e.g., why the entry C8’s exhaust tips will be in the bottom outside corners of the rear fascia. However, I too would like the tips themselves to look way, way different from those squarish tips we have seen, a sentiment echo’d by so of us many already. I am personally expecting a complete exhaust tip GM surprise on 7.18.19.

Might the C8 Z06’s exhaust tips be however located high and in the center like the Ford GT’s and several other ME exotics — for that is the most efficient place for them, for cost, for weight, for cooling, and for complexity issues? If so, that would fit with two rumors that have been Internet posted, that the Z06’s rear fascia would be significantly changed (but whether those are bogus or factual rumors, that will be revealed over 300 days from now).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X