Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

C8 HT Vert Anticipation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 HT Vert Anticipation

As we wait, hopefully for just 35 more days for the HT vert to be included during 7.18.19, thanks to Tool Hoarder for re-locating these excellent
    pictures captured KGP Spy Photography showing us our best view of the HT’s buttress size/shape.

Click image for larger version  Name:	E5E52776-BC98-4B2C-92C7-0E01385EA957.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	56.2 KB ID:	40459Click image for larger version  Name:	1EFB13A0-4845-48AD-B1DC-54201EC66737.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	40460Click image for larger version  Name:	860C6EE3-13C8-49A9-B287-722E74541A3D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	40461
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Looks like an early C3 but with much wider wings outside of the rear glass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00A9DEAB-73B6-4FBD-9736-5E3B44A37C48.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	40490

Comment

That's awesome! Makes me even more excited seeing these because i'm in for a spider, if the price is right!
      Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post
        That's awesome! Makes me even more excited seeing these because i'm in for a spider, if the price is right!
        Me too! I had to chuckle last weekend driving to a Corvette show. I put my top down driving over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Everyone with me had to stop when we got to the other side to take off their tops.
        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

What do you think the odds are that the HT Vert will be revealed on 7-18 ? I'm hoping it will.
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

I guess after waiting soooo long, I really am afraid to get my 'hopes' up that the 'vert' will be revealed next month along with the coupe. If it is, and if the release for sale is at the same time as the coupe, you will hear my screams of joy all the way across Texas.

Then, being the pessimist that I am, I'll likely develop an ulcer worrying about the options that may be on constraint early in the ordering cycle. I'm fairly confident that a nicely equipped vert will retail in the mid $90's based on the rumored options that will be available to pick from. Like the rest of you, the anticipation is killing me....

The many renderings from FVS, particularly the vert in Torch Red, are keeping me going in the mean time.
            2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur, Chevy SSr

Comment

Let me through a possibility out there in terms of timing. Let us assume we are right and that the HT vert is revealed on 7.18.19. That of course does not guarantee that the HT would start production at the same time as the coupe does. As one example of differential initial production timing, the C7 Z06 automatics started down the line two months after the C7 Z06 manuals did. Not saying that the HT will not start down the line the very same day as the coupe, just noting it might not.

I see fvs just posted a new rendering for us to enjoy.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hard to say in the longest slowest corvette reveal in history...hehehehe..

ugh...glad its just 34 days...

the corvette team could do a few technical leaks already besides photos of these test mules...

it wouldnt kill them...or would it?

it would certainly be horrible if after all this waiting some of us didnt like what we end up with...

the irony would be unimaginable...hehehehe

Comment

I am ready for the
                  ‘69 Vert (stolen), ‘69 Vert, ‘73 Coupe, ‘75 Coupe, ‘79 Coupe, ‘84 Vert, ‘93 Coupe, ‘98 Vert, ‘10 ZR1 Coupe, ‘15 Coupe (totaled), ‘15 ZO6 and ‘20 (on order)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X