MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Chazcron Driveway Walk-Around Videos! C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Interior Rendering Thanks To Chazcron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post

* We still have not figured out that “window” behind the B pillar. It is a cheap plastic panel? Think that is less than a 1% chance, but what is it? Might it be a window that one could look into/at the side of the motor? Or an intake air vent?

Anyone have an idea?
    Or an actual window to improve the driver's rear quarter view?
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Thx Chaz ... I like your second render and I too liked the hand hold in the current divider. My biggest hope is that the C8 interior is an improvement over the C7 like the C7 improved upon the C6. That would be really great.

Comment

Very nice! I can't wait to see how accurate this is

Comment

Very nice job Chaz. I wonder if they will put the passenger handle on the other side of the divider that we have not been able too see a spy shot of yet
          Bucket LIst: See C8, Order C8 (On Mike Furman's List) Own C8, Drive C8

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            We still have not figured out that “window” behind the B pillar. It is a cheap plastic panel? Think that is less than a 1% chance, but what is it? Might it be a window that one could look into/at the side of the motor? Or an intake air vent? Anyone have an idea?
            I think it will be a glass panel so it blends into the side window glass, but there will be a solid black panel behind it. That is, to the inside. A sandwich of glass and plastic.

By the time you subtract the width of any required framing for the glass, what's left is really too small to provide much extra vision. But I'm sure I've seen other cars using this sort of "faux glass" panel purely as a design element, although I can't recall them off the top of my head.

Comment

Thanks Klinn. I too think it is a design element, not needed due to the external camera system. It is, especially on the HT convertible, smaller than small, and just plain very small for the coupe.
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Now that's an ugly interior. Sure hope the real deal does not look like that. Too Jagged, 1980s comes to mind. Like the Ugly Allante

Comment

The interior has been described by a person who saw it, works for a supplier yet had/has nothing to do with its design, as really good looking.

I am not concerned.
                  Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X