Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Show: Every Corvette Owner Has Corvette Stories, This Time MECF’s John Elegant Talks With Steve Garrett

If you frequent CORVETTE TODAY, you know I always say that, "Every Corvette owner has a story!” My guest on this show has 60 years worth of Corvette stories! John Elegant (the main man on MidEngineCorvetteForum.com) shares some of his best memories and Corvette stories with us, from the effect of seeing his first Corvette had on him to his first Corvette purchase, to Harlan Charles and Tadge Juechter stories! https://youtu.be/MDjY2BnWXtw ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...SlgJdENwCCbyLa This is part # 1 of John’s Corvette stories. Have a Kleenex handy too-his last story will bring tears to your eyes! See what I mean when I say, "Every Corvette owner has a story" on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY
2 of 4 < >

Welcome HorsePower Obsessed & BlackOut Tinting As Our New MECF Vendor

Led by Justin at HorsePower Obsessed and his many YT videos, bet quite a few of you just became aware his co-ownership of several BlackOut Tinting Shops carrying XPEL, great window tinting and many more servces. WELCOME [email protected]/BlackOut Tinting! Find HPO on their YT channel @ HorsePower Obsesed, BlackOut Tinting @ https://blackoutempire.com/
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Rapid Blue Z06 New Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid Blue Z06 New Pics

Thanks to JockItch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BEA03971-5BC3-4C5C-8B02-3891A16859CE.jpg
Views:	2462
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	396901 Click image for larger version

Name:	952C51E6-8425-48E1-9ECB-B59036459D3D.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	396902

Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

those base wheels look amazing! As does the RB. Think I just may put all the colors in a hat and just pick one....

Comment

Originally posted by C8UR911 View Post
      those base wheels look amazing! As does the RB.
      The whole car looks amazing! That rapid blue color is kinda like the yellow. Pics do not do it justice, in person that blue looks so much better than in photos.

Comment

Newer Rapid Blue Z pics thanks to Corvette_Nut.

Name:	2948DBBF-71DA-41FA-B155-EC2FD0FAC166.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	396958

Name:	11004CB1-A1A9-4CF3-A14F-C39A0A95FA5A.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	396959 Click image for larger version

Name:	E9E5A93F-DA56-4BF6-BC55-6F4DCBF0A5D5.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	396960 Click image for larger version

Name:	315D67C2-1F21-42B2-AF69-A2F25FDABF6C.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	396961 Click image for larger version

Name:	990022F1-8855-45AD-9429-DCE61A1BD9FD.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	452.0 KB
ID:	396962

Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Not willing to spec a Z07 for the required price but if I did, I think such a race car look with the Z07 calls for a color like rapid blue

Comment

Good Lord I love RB. There is a problem with it though...too many people are selecting it. I actually see many C8s in that color and, this is just me perhaps, it takes away from the specialness of the color. I think it's the final reason I'm going with AO. Not as many have it. But DAM that blue looks sooo good!

Comment

I see too many red's. Around here I've see a bunch of reds, one white, one yellow, and one rapid blue. I hopped off the red train when I saw everyone picking red once the dealer tours started. I flipped to yellow for awhile, white back to red and after seeing this.....I think I just changed back to what I wanted when I heard of rapid blue before the SR was even revealed. I was at MM on Saturday to look at the adrenaline red dipped interior as I was back on the red train. They had a RB on the floor. Amazes me in the cloud color, sun, or inside. I think I'm going to RB again LOL

Comment

Originally posted by foreignbishop View Post
                I see too many red's. Around here I've see a bunch of reds, one white, one yellow, and one rapid blue. I hopped off the red train when I saw everyone picking red once the dealer tours started. I flipped to yellow for awhile, white back to red and after seeing this.....I think I just changed back to what I wanted when I heard of rapid blue before the SR was even revealed. I was at MM on Saturday to look at the adrenaline red dipped interior as I was back on the red train. They had a RB on the floor. Amazes me in the cloud color, sun, or inside. I think I'm going to RB again LOL
                Wish I was a little closer so I could spend more time there!

Comment

Rapid Blue is probably one of the nicest colours available on the C8. Hopefully it continues to do well enough GM keep it around long enough for me to get mine (although I am also partial to ceramic matrix with the full red interior, or the simply loud as hell Acceleration Yellow)

Comment

Subjectively, in my eyes, the RB would be tye best color for me if I was to order a Z06. I have had my RB SR for 5 months and I am still amazed.

I was on the fence between AY and RB, but my conclusion after having seen them in the wild was this:

AO looks best (in my opinion) best in the shade where it has a green-ish hue to it. In bright sunlight it seems not as rich as I want. In my eyes it looked faded in bright sunlight. That might just be me?

RB looks best in the sun, as the color will then turn bright. But it is rich enough not to look faded, just bright. In the shade it also looks good, but not like in direct sunlight.

Again, these are just my subjective observations. But if yiu have the same considerations, you should really see the two colors in bith shade and bright sunlight
                    Coupe, 1LT, Rapid Blue, orange seat belts and black interior. ETA Late 2021.

First mods: tinted windows, orange DIY stitching, orange 12 o clock stripe on steering wheel, orange EL-wire in the cabin, orange engine cover, orange painted grille protectors and orange led light in engine bay✌️😎

Comment

Top Off Action what color stripes are on your C8?
                      07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

There is Rapid Blue one here at Road America, with carbon fiber wheels. Jordan Taylor drove it in. There are at least 4 here this weekend. A black one was on the track doing parade laps, a orange one in the media/participant parking lot, the blue one Taylor drove in, and a silver one in the Chevy display.
                        The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Torch red seat belts, Z51, FE4, Bright red brake calipers, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Originally posted by C8Zeb06 View Post
                          Good Lord I love RB. There is a problem with it though...too many people are selecting it. I actually see many C8s in that color and, this is just me perhaps, it takes away from the specialness of the color. I think it's the final reason I'm going with AO. Not as many have it. But DAM that blue looks sooo good!
                          My thoughts exactly. Numbers say about 6% are sold as RB. They must all be in the Panhandle of Florida.

My Z06 will also have the Amplify Orange.
                          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by hogyld View Post
                            Top Off Action what color stripes are on your C8?
                            Edge Orange. Black interior and orange seat belts and orange stitchings. Engine cover and engine bay “fillers” also orange👍
                            Attached Files
                            Coupe, 1LT, Rapid Blue, orange seat belts and black interior. ETA Late 2021.

First mods: tinted windows, orange DIY stitching, orange 12 o clock stripe on steering wheel, orange EL-wire in the cabin, orange engine cover, orange painted grille protectors and orange led light in engine bay✌️😎

Comment

I have a similar spec/optioned 21C8.

2LT w/edge red stripes

FYI! I’d sent a letter to the National Corvette Museum inquiring as to how many C8’s were manufactured with my exact spec/options, think it cost like $30.00, I received a letter back on their official letterhead indicating that mine is a 1 of 1 per my specs/options, which is great for my ego lol. I doubt it means anything else, nonetheless I thought it was cool.
                              07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X