MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Chazcron Driveway Walk-Around Videos! C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 HT ‘Vert In Action Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 HT ‘Vert In Action Video

Thank you Chazcron for this excellent video.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D69B990C-0B86-4FB7-BCE1-A9F13F66B48F.jpeg
Views:	7830
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	39028

You are special for GM keep sending you new C8’s for your own
    driveway.

Last edited by John; 06-03-2019, 11:52 AM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

And the Emmy goes to Chazcron! You are amazing sir. Thanks
    Bucket LIst: See C8, Order C8 (On Mike Furman's List) Own C8, Drive C8

Comment

One of those in Torch Red with Black or Kalahari interior? Will there be a tan leather that is lighter than the Kalahari?
      The least we can do is wave to each other

Comment

Very cool ... especially the wind and birds in the sound track

Comment

Chazcron you are outdoing yourself. Great job.

Comment

I'm wanting a convertible so this pertains to my interests.

I'm interested to see the roof operation (hopefully at the reveal). I know we have been told the roof stows vertically, and though I have my doubts that there is the room and height in front of the engine to do it, it would be a good solution. I'd imagine a removable "pocket" that would provide some access to the engine when removed. This solution would also permit some louvres and/or even a window over the engine.

Comment

Awesome Chaz- Looking too real. I especially like the automatic doors and top operation.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

That looks like a mechanized removable targa top!

Comment

Excellent render - as always!
                  Weekly sports car news
                  https://www.youtube.com/revmatchtv

Comment

Yup! I especially like the little flip-up flaps on the tonneau.

And that's pretty much the retractable targa as Racer X pointed out...

Nicely done

Comment

Is there any info on the Targa top

Comment

Removable; coming in body color, visible carbon fiber and probably also a translucent (a la the C7) option.
                        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I hope opening the driver door isn't mandatory for lowering the top.
                          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                          >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Looks awesome , I'll definitely be checking this out soon, 45 days ....
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Chazcron, that is amazing graphic work! I appreciate all your work.
                              And I gotta say, you live in a gorgeous home in a gorgeous subdivision.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X