Driveway C8 Walk-Around Videos Done By Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveway C8 Walk-Around Videos Done By Chazcron

I am well imagine walking around this beauty in my driveway. Superbly done Chaz. We all thank you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	AF7B3FF2-E471-4887-A7FE-E9300BA8EC18.jpeg Views:	259 Size:	215.8 KB ID:	38647

And here, as an update, is the walk around the rear of the car:

Click image for larger version  Name:	09F53018-1753-4E26-B185-5F51B9C27AC8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	266.5 KB ID:	38679

Last edited by John; 05-31-2019, 10:36 PM.
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Chaz you and FVS are just amazing talents. If you didn't know better you would think this is a real shot of your C8 in the driveway. Awesome stuff. Thanks!
    Last edited by 455SDguy; 05-31-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Looks real enough that you could sell it on Amazon

Comment

Very nice, indeed! Beautifully rendered! Now if you could just get an emu in there somewhere.....

Comment

As usual, awesome job Chazcron! Thank you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6cecbe94-8449-441a-95a0-b6bb4f6f6989.jpg
Views:	1483
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	38661

Truly amazing work.

When i brought my C7 home, one of the neighbor kids ran home and told his dad "One of the neighbors bought a Ferrari!" If this were sitting in my driveway, everyone might think the same.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Chazcron I really enjoy your second walk around the rear of the car rendering that John just added into the first thread post. Reposting it here.

Comment

I have the utmost admiration for Chazcron’s skills. He is rendering what the spy pictures have shown. However I am concerned that the spoiler is adding too much complication. There are many different angles and shapes going every which way.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9E2F6210-45F3-4F15-B2B2-053CC46876FB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	267.7 KB ID:	38682

Comment

I think Chaz is really messing with us. That's his house, that is his car, and he is just laughing at us...
                  Last edited by Z_Rocks; 06-01-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Is 3D rendering a hobby of yours, or work? If it's not work, someone needs to hire you, or you need to start your own firm. Really really impressive walk around.

You also made me like the spoiler. Impressive fear right there.

Comment

Awesome work as usual Chaz. Great idea and sans the little glitch at ~19 seconds, very nice execution!

Thanks for making the wait more palatable and interesting!
                      Last edited by FrankLP; 06-01-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Amazing work. Agree with all the above. You're hired!
                        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Thanks, guys. It is a great hobby and a labor of love. I posted to my Facebook and Instagram, facetiously calling it "my new Corvette" and my cousin asked me if I was bringing it up this summer. I said it only carries two virtual golf bags.

I would love to monetize this hobby, but the number of hours I've put into it (over 500) would never offset its actual value. Maybe I should have started a GoFundMe.

Comment

Unbelievable is as all I can say. I’ve watched that a dozen times already. Thanks for making my day. 😀 . Sent it to a few friends also. Beautiful house also. 👍🏻
                            Last edited by MikeC8; 06-01-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
                              Thanks, guys. It is a great hobby and a labor of love. I posted to my Facebook and Instagram, facetiously calling it "my new Corvette" and my cousin asked me if I was bringing it up this summer. I said it only carries two virtual golf bags.

I would love to monetize this hobby, but the number of hours I've put into it (over 500) would never offset its actual value. Maybe I should have started a GoFundMe.
                              You have skill. Perhaps try and start a dialog with an OEM? With your skills, and industry software and hardware, your skills would be useful. I picture putting on VR googles, and being able to "Walk" around the car and "see" the design in a 1:1 scale.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X