MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

fvs - best renders all together

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John I was thinking about it but only have a two car garage
    frankb

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb View Post
      John I was thinking about it but only have a two car garage
      ...i'll keep one here for ya... ; )

Comment

• Fvs’ newest render belong here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1DAB468B-B3D0-471B-B8B8-DE11D25479BE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	563.2 KB ID:	40543
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

• Now that's closer to the car I want to see and drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by fvs View Post

I can live with that...

Click image for larger version Name:	c8 side black top revised scoop copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	489.4 KB ID:	38740
            Click image for larger version  Name:	640x480.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	40657 the 458 look is close. and yes the C8 looks as good or better. the difference is the scoop. IMO the C8 will look close to the 458. A good thing.

If this is essentially it the C8 Spider will b a knockout

Click image for larger version  Name:	640x480.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	40660 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7525.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	40661

This is close to the C8 in black render above.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SheepDog; 06-14-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepDog View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	640x480.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	40657 the 458 look is close. and yes the C8 looks as good or better. the difference is the scoop. IMO the C8 will look close to the 458. A good thing.

If this is essentially it the C8 Spider will b a knockout

Click image for larger version Name:	640x480.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	40660 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_7525.jpg Views:	32 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	40661

This is close to the C8 in black render above.
              I agree. Very good comparison.! Just look at the stance and profile.

It should end up having very similar lines and bone structure. The details and trim will define it as a Corvette.

Comment

• When you've got the engine between the rear wheels and cabin, a cabin big enough to hold [only] two people, and a sloping hood for improved visibility, the profile is pretty well defined. The low hood means the front fenders are going to be raised relative to the hoodline. Most 2 seat MEs are, I think, going to have very similar proportions.

Yes, the devil is in the details. That's what will make it look like a Corvette rather than a Ferrari, Audi, or other ME.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

• This one needs to be added here. Thank you FVS for all your great renderings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FA65E256-91B6-47C8-AA94-B33A457FCC8B.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	923.5 KB
ID:	41151

Comment

• FVS- It's amazing how far the renders have come. How much time do you think you have invested? Just wondering? I really love this one.
                    Rocket City Florida

Comment

• Neutralized it to see all the lines without the reflections.
                      Rocket City Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                        FVS- It's amazing how far the renders have come. How much time do you think you have invested? Just wondering? I really love this one.
                        not sure of time but I looked back and seems I have over 2000 comparison drawings and renderings that I have posted since 2017!

Comment

• Originally posted by fvs View Post

not sure of time but I looked back and seems I have over 2000 comparison drawings and renderings that I have posted since 2017!
                          2000 ? That's crazy bro.........amazing work nonetheless 👏👏👏👏

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X