fvs last c8 side render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fvs last c8 side render

Here is my final attempt at the c8 side view before the reveal. It is my best guess from all the info we have to date.
    I took some time to try and get it as clean and accurate as possible.

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 side gif last.gif Views:	160 Size:	967.9 KB ID:	38438

...and the still render

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 side red.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	38462
    Last edited by fvs; 05-30-2019, 12:24 PM.

Looks good...well done and we would be very lucky if its anywhere near as nice.

thank you for all that you have done.

Comment

black top version

Name:	c8 side black top.jpg
Views:	2515
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	38463
      Last edited by fvs; 05-30-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks fvs! Looking really good. I especially like the GIF you created.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Wow, I am hoping you are close since I really like that (and it makes me reconsider my position on not liking the rear spoiler ... the back might look too long without one ... although I would like to see one with a body-color spoiler). Thanks for what seems like decades of work you have done for us ... you have made the journey a lot more fun!

And I like the Zora badge!

Comment

body color spoiler...

Name:	c8 side body color wing.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	481.6 KB
ID:	38465

Comment

Thank you FVS. I keep all your color option pictures. They will help in making C8 color choices.

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                body color spoiler...
                I like that! Thanks FVS !! (I think the body-color mirror look good with the body color top and A-pillar; the black mirrors look great with the black top and A-pillar ... I doubt they will give us that many choices, but ...!!)

Comment

Name:	c8 iso red.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	850.6 KB
ID:	38474Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 iso black top.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	819.8 KB
ID:	38475
                  Last edited by fvs; 05-30-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I was just at my friend’s body shop yesterday discussing hood stripes as a possibility. YES!
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Agree ... that hood stripe with the black roof, A pillars and mirrors is nifty!! Has that "Look out I'm coming through" vibe

Comment

FVS Many thanks for your input on the Fantastic Renders. Definitely makes the waiting room more enjoyable. Hope the final product lives up to your great work.
                        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

The C7/C8 transparent hybrid overlay layers within the sequence are interesting.
                          Last edited by SheepDog; 05-30-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks fvs ,i cant wait to see this in blue from Chevrolet ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	565
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	38538
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Which blue? Rapid Blue or Elkhart Lake Blue?

If only we had some pixel wizards who could generate some magic...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X