Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

fvs refined c8 render in blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fvs refined c8 render in blue

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 iso overlay last  refined blue.jpg
Views:	5067
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	38122

Name:	c8 iso overlay last  blue.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	38129

Comment

Thank you very much fvs! Good looking car you have drawn.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I still say that the front of the car renderings are accurate but the side scoop is exaggerated and the rear of the car will be more dramatic and appealing than even the renderings.
        we will see 07/18/19

Comment

you may be right...

Comment

Well, Even things that are exactly alike , in real life, tend to look more and less appealing from time-to-time, one location to-another, mood to a different mood, one lighting to another light, from angle to slant too . . .

Some C7s on the street are eye catching and others not. Some look like a waste of paint to one eye and a masterpiece to another.

So. The blue render is great. Not any one is perfect and the viewer's eyes are not either.

All of your pics taken together are magnificent and a gift. The body of work.
            Last edited by SheepDog; 05-28-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Looking good ..thanks fvs!

Comment

Looks good you always do a great job. I read a little earlier that it will January 2020 before we can own the C 8, have you heard anything on that.

Comment

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=4351574.gif
Views:	570
Size:	741.9 KB
ID:	38209

Comment

Great looking rendering as you always do . I tried but the site only let me use '" like " one time .....
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

From that angle I don’t think the taillights will be that visible . The C8 rear end seems much more curved like a jaguar F type. Doesn’t the front hood have deep draw scoop ? The side scoop is anyone’s guess . Just my 2 cents after seeing the recent less camo cars. We shall see soon enough. But I appreciate your renders very much. Have been amazed over the past 12 months . Keep them coming and changing the more the car is revealed.
                      Last edited by MikeC8; 05-29-2019, 07:31 AM.
                      2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Nice FVS ... I like your Steve Carell gif

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                          From that angle I don’t think the taillights will be that visible . The C8 rear end seems much more curved like a jaguar F type. Doesn’t the front hood have deep draw scoop ? The side scoop is anyone’s guess . Just my 2 cents after seeing the recent less camo cars. We shall see soon enough. But I appreciate your renders very much. Have been amazed over the past 12 months . Keep them coming and changing the more the car is revealed.
                          We don't know for sure about any hood vent. Several eyewitnesses have said that there is either one large vent or two similar to the Lotus.
                          For the visible tail lights. I used the following info to depict it the way it seems to be.

C7Pimp drew over my original sketch and added the tail light as shown which seem to stick out as many current car designs do. As you say, the side scoops are still a guess but according to some eyewitnesses, the scoop is "similar to the c8R V shape and the Viper.

C7Pimps description was that it was executed "similar" to the LaFerrari and looked "big" from the frontish view. I figure this is due to the door body being deep.

Name:	c8 render tail light detail copy.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	38241

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post

We don't know for sure about any hood vent. Several eyewitnesses have said that there is either one large vent or two similar to the Lotus.
                            For the visible tail lights. I used the following info to depict it the way it seems to be.

C7Pimp drew over my original sketch and added the tail light as shown which seem to stick out as many current car designs do. As you say, the side scoops are still a guess but according to some eyewitnesses, the scoop is "similar to the c8R V shape and the Viper.

C7Pimps description was that it was executed "similar" to the LaFerrari and looked "big" from the frontish view. I figure this is due to the door body being deep.

Name:	c8 render tail light detail copy.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	38241
                            Thanks for the heads up and I appreciate it very much. You dah man when it comes to renderings.
                            2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Name:	EBFFF107-DEA8-43CF-A35D-BE60B1CB8E7C.jpeg
Views:	455
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	38262
                              Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post

Thanks for the heads up and I appreciate it very much. You dah man when it comes to renderings.
                              This is the curved rear end that reminds me of the F Type rear. Click image for larger version  Name:	E7E86313-ABBD-474E-991C-1BB8CB85F6D8.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	38258
                              Last edited by MikeC8; 05-29-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X