Memorial Day fvs c8 iso overlay rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day fvs c8 iso overlay rendering

In honor of today being Memorial Day, created this C8 version to remember and honor all who died while serving in the U.S. Armed Services.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C54EDB85-723F-49E2-BAC0-20CD288F1573.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	38000

Please see post # 3 for fvs’ C8 iso overlay!
    Last edited by John; 05-27-2019, 10:26 AM.

Very nice! Thank you!
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Credit of course to the excellent work of fvs! Thank you so much!

Click image for larger version  Name:	8C57A440-129A-48DD-8A27-6D0937064E99.gif Views:	0 Size:	886.8 KB ID:	38001

Thank you very much fvs! I keep thinking of your full name, e.g., FirstVetteSoon. I am seeing you driving yours around next Spring.
      Last edited by John; 05-27-2019, 10:25 AM.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

So well done. Very cool. Thanks.

Comment

Nice! I've said for a long time I though the hood line on the camo cars, and the renders based on them, was way too high and too bulbous. This front end is 1000 percent better
          Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
            Happy Memorial Day! Have a great safe time !

Only way to top this one would be have FVS draw it changing colors from Red to White to Blue with the USA flag on the hood. To our Veteran members and visitors we owe you a huge thank you for without your sacrifices we would not be able to enjoy this great country!

Comment

Nice job FVS ... thx

Comment

Thank you very much FVS. As meyerweb post, better windowline and greater slope to the front hood.

Comment

Great work as usual FVS!!

Have a great/safe holiday... be well!

Comment

Ee
                    Thanks for another great rendering.
                    Spoiler Alert. ..... Chevy put it to Honda today at the Indy 500 and what a remarkable finish. Finally Indy found a way not to finish under yellow. Simon is one hell of a driver and congrats Chevy. Too bad no teasers on the C8.
                    Danica looked good as always today and added some great insight to the race. . Great race to watch 👍🏻 One of the best Indy races I’ve watched in a long time.
                    The Corvette pace car looked beautiful as always.
                    Last edited by MikeC8; 05-26-2019, 06:07 PM.
                    2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

here is a render with double scoop for the Vets out there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 iso overlay last copy. double scoop.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	37957

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 iso overlay last  flag 2.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	37970
                        Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post

Only way to top this one would be have FVS draw it changing colors from Red to White to Blue with the USA flag on the hood. To our Veteran members and visitors we owe you a huge thank you for without your sacrifices we would not be able to enjoy this great country!
                        Last edited by fvs; 05-26-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

fvs, as we know, you are the best!
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I so agree. Thank you FVS for honoring our armed services personal.
                            Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Now that is awesome. I owe you a beer. That is my new screen saver! Thanks FVS
                              Last edited by 455SDguy; 05-26-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X