Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Lowered C8 Front Rendering With Less Pointy Nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowered C8 Front Rendering With Less Pointy Nose

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Here I shortened and lowered the nose a little bit. Also hard to tell.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1DAC07CB-0EC2-47B0-9683-D94AF15A84F1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	37082
    Last edited by John; 05-20-2019, 12:02 AM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Interesting. Thank you for your fine efforts.

Comment

I am having a hard time thinking if I want another DSOM or Atomic Orange Corvette. This picture is burned into my mind. When you see this color in the sun ,it is amazing. I hope GM will have included it in the C8 color choices.
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	032756A3-2ED4-49C6-8758-B296A82139D0.jpeg
Views:	468
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	37093 Still hoping the side vent is wrong. Maybe it’ll look better in person. I still think that there may not be any part of the vent on the top of the door. The piece we see on the door may be camo. Just sayin’......this could be under that camo.....
        Last edited by Meldoon; 05-20-2019, 07:33 AM.
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Beautiful renderings like this make me wish July 18th was a lot closer!

Comment

thx again Chaz

Comment

Cool.... and I like the "Aria FXE-esque" side scoop! Great job as usual Chaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
                I am having a hard time thinking if I want another DSOM or Atomic Orange Corvette. This picture is burned into my mind. When you see this color in the sun ,it is amazing. I hope GM will have included it in the C8 color choices.
                We believe that the current Sebring Orange Metallic will continue into at least the first year of the C8. [It is in the leaked, but of course far from official, specs.)

Name:	718890D2-5A2C-4546-B57D-2373A3C87947.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	37129
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Love it and the color too!

Comment

That is a really cool. Thank you.

Name:	8867BDDA-0D7D-44B2-95A5-0E3AD9354203.jpeg
Views:	384
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	37138

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post

Name:	032756A3-2ED4-49C6-8758-B296A82139D0.jpeg
Views:	468
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	37093 Still hoping the side vent is wrong. Maybe it’ll look better in person. I still think that there may not be any part of the vent on the top of the door. The piece we see on the door may be camo. Just sayin’......this could be under that camo.....
                      We're pretty sure there's at least a little bit of real bodywork there, because at the Manhattan announcement of the reveal date, Tadge reached under there to unlatch and open the door.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

We believe that the current Sebring Orange Metallic will continue into at least the first year of the C8. [It is in the leaked, but of course far from official, specs.)

Name:	718890D2-5A2C-4546-B57D-2373A3C87947.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	37129
                        In my opinion ( approved by my wife ) is there is too much red tone in the Sebring Orange Metallic. Needs to be more DSOM in color. But I quess we need to see the actual color before heading to the paint booth.
                        3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Sebring Orange looks great in person but is hard to get just right in photos. Here are a few I've taken over the last year or so.

Name:	IMG_1195.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	3.98 MB
ID:	37159

Name:	IMG_1014.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	37160

Name:	IMG_1033.JPG
Views:	359
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	37161

Name:	IMG_1052.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	37162

Name:	IMG_1063.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	37163Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1178.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	37164
                          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Compared to Atomic Orange,,,, Click image for larger version

Name:	FFE5BB2D-AC24-475C-92CD-E521E304CE11.jpeg
Views:	349
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	37166

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	1DAC07CB-0EC2-47B0-9683-D94AF15A84F1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	37082
                              I like it! The difference in front is subtle, but I think the lower hoodline (frunkline?) really works better. It gives the whole car a more aggressive look.

As for color, while the Sebring Orange is proving to be more popular than DSOM was, it doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer Daytona Sunrise or Atomic Orange.
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X