New HT Spyder and Coupe Renderings By Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HT Spyder and Coupe Renderings By Chazcron

Very nice. In a beautiful color. One of each please.

Originally posted by Chazcron
    OK, I right-sized the wheels, ( Thanks DRM87). I toyed with making the bottom of the front fairing black and most noticeable, I made the scoop go back at a single angle and added the body panel seam extension of the lower scoop to the wheel well, which I can now see is probably right. (thanks concept artist at Motor Trend)

The much maligned hard lines of the hood on the last render were mostly due to the extreme harshness of the overhead light. They may actually be softer still than this, but we won't know until July.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D14D373C-7D26-4F04-AD0A-6ECC86487466.jpeg
Views:	3624
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	36781

Name:	3000ACB3-FA71-4B09-AD28-56556F5220C5.jpeg
Views:	793
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	36782
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Bonus in black, but the scoop looks like a reversed "C" because the top part of the scoop is reflected into the bottom. This was supposed to highlight the flat angle scoop. Oh well.

Name:	12D44F69-17A2-4C63-BB5F-5FDBF31B5F4F.jpeg
Views:	1115
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	36786

Comment

The spider looks sexy

Comment

Chazcron, That looks Extremely Amazing ! I hope we are not let down with the reveal because the renderings are getting to look TOO Spectacular.
        Rocket City Florida

Comment

I was looking at this before and dreaming, But the Vette renderings are awesome compared to the difference in price.

Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Very nice. In a beautiful color. One of each please.

Name:	D14D373C-7D26-4F04-AD0A-6ECC86487466.jpeg
Views:	3624
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	36781

Name:	3000ACB3-FA71-4B09-AD28-56556F5220C5.jpeg
Views:	793
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	36782
            I love these! Thank you Chazcron!

Comment

Im thinking $75 grand for a c8 z51 fe2 2lt is a hell of a deal as long as gm pushes lt2 to five hundred hp or above..

wow! Thank you for these beautiful depictions of your vision of the c8...

i believe your as close as could be amd its a wow.....

i do believe the leading edge of the nose will be in the 110 to 120 mm off the ground with ground effect pedestrian safety standard.

i believe its the pedestrian standard ground effect leading edge that might want to come down ever so slightly. You may want to extend it downward

Please consider my suggest as a constructive suggestion (depth to front splitter ever so slightly would do the trick I think yet of course Im no artist)
              Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                I was looking at this before and dreaming, But the Vette renderings are awesome compared to the difference in price.

The Ferrari 488 Pista is amazing. I saw a black 488 a few weeks ago at Coffee and Cars and it was a dream car. But, at $250k plus, the Vette is a steal.

Comment

This only makes the wait that much harder. That’s what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                    Im thinking $75 grand for a c8 z51 fe2 2lt is a hell of a deal as long as gm pushes lt2 to five hundred hp or above..

wow! Thank you for these beautiful depictions of your vision of the c8...

i believe your as close as could be amd its a wow.....

i do believe the leading edge of the nose will be in the 110 to 120 mm off the ground with ground effect pedestrian safety standard.

i believe its the pedestrian standard ground effect leading edge that might want to come down ever so slightly. You may want to extend it downward

Please consider my suggest as a constructive suggestion (depth to front splitter ever so slightly would do the trick I think yet of course Im no artist)
                    I know that needs to be done, but it’s problematic. I can rotate down the splitter, but then that makes the “mouth” too big. Which means I have to push down the nose. And it’s connected to so many character lines it’s very difficult to do it right. Because it also affects the shape of the headlights. And that’s a big pain too.

Comment

The thigh bone is connected to the leg bone, and the leg bone is connected to the.... **** complex to make even one tiny change to a car’s shape. One thing we all know for sure is that the Corvette Chief Designer, Kirk Bennion, is also an accomplished aerodynamicist. The entire Corvette team works wonderfully together to insure that aero and design works excellently together, not sacrificing either factor more than the tiniest fractional amount needed to accomplish both.

In addition to its Cray Supercomputer and other computer and software aero tools, GM has two wind tunnels, one a massive traditional one, and about six years ago built a second, state of the art, rolling plane one. Kirk and his staff live in them for hundreds of hours before a new generation’s aero work is done, A quote per Tadge re just the 2019 ZR1, that Kirk was in the wind tunnels in excess of one hundred (100) himself working on its aero.

So whatever we see 61 days from now, it would be a design that works well aerodynamically.

Comment

Chazcron, You are very talented. Plus these colors I need one of each.
                        frankb

Comment

Chazcron that is best one yet. That is the kind of car that gets parked in front of the fancy restaurant for everyone to drull over. 61 days and counting..

Comment

If I win 20 million or so in the lottery, I'll definitely own a Ferrari. Or two. But I'd still keep my vette(s) as a daily driver which I don't think a Ferrari will ever be.
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

I’m a “ coupe “ guy , rendering looks very nice , I Love the styling of the hood. Hoping these next 2 months fly by , I’m getting impatient.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X