Another Short C8 ITW Video Thanks To Corvette_Nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Short C8 ITW Video Thanks To Corvette_Nut

Nice to see daily confirmation that they are continuing to rack up street miles on the C8 IVERS! Go GM, test the hell out of it before you ship the first one to us awaiting customers.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Sounds good ..thanks for posting up

Comment

Lovely sound. I wonder if that's with the NPP exhaust in it's open mode?

Comment

Based on a comment I heard from Corvette’s Brand Quality Manager Jeff Strauser at the Bash when the C8 took off down the main road, my guess is that is far from its loudest mode.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X