MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

Fish Eye Lens C8 Rear HT Rendering By Chazcron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Eye Lens C8 Rear HT Rendering By Chazcron

Chazcron having fun with us...

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Here is DAT AZZ in all its wide angle close-up glory. At least now you'll all be on topic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C51B0920-E113-4B87-A480-628BE2D31B0D.jpeg
Views:	337
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	36268
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Looks good! Do I want a coupe, or a spider?

Comment

One of each would be good for you.
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Hmm, that pic's perspective is a bit odd...

You might even say it's a bit fishy... (yeah, I know)
        Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
        "Delta t = 23"

Comment

I bet that was taken with GoPro...

Comment

Looks good...i hope gm doesnt slather corvette emblems and fonts all over the car...

the convertible shown here looks dam good,

Comment

Not to worry. Going to be very, very few on the car. Question, will those few be removable, or will some be inset like the C7’s front and rear V emblems? Guessing so for just those two, but conversely that all others will be removable with Goo Gone and dental floss or plastic pry tool.

Comment

Appears to be a One Seater Version from this perspective. Love the color.
                Rocket City Florida

Comment

Hook , line and sinker ..... Oh yeah ! Just reel me in Corvette team ! ! Yah know fishing topic 😂
                  Last edited by MikeC8; 05-16-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

While this Chazcron rendering is curvature-exaggerated, our C8 will have a much greater rear fascia curvature than the C7. Going to be a nice reveal visual.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                      Looks good...i hope gm doesnt slather corvette emblems and fonts all over the car...

the convertible shown here looks dam good,
                      I don’t understand the problem. Haven’t been unhappy with emblems on any of our Corvettes. Why remove them?
                      There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                      2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                      79 coupe Silver/oyster
                      All one owner
                      Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X