Collection of Rendered C8’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection of Rendered C8’s

Thank you for creating this collection of C8’s; great work Chazcron!

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Group shot.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	56A1A4A4-00A3-460F-A685-A5FAD19BB2C4.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	178.3 KB ID:	36171
    Last edited by John; 05-13-2019, 11:15 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Rendered even higher res at his linked Imgur account below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CC57B08B-8A61-4A77-82D8-9C1EB93C937A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	36173

https://imgur.com/gallery/79K50JK
    Last edited by John; 05-13-2019, 11:11 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

very nice Chaz ... thx I like that red, and hope that we will see a darker shade than torch red for the C8

Comment

So, he's got 4 C8s in his collection?

Comment

Nice! I thought something was missing at first glance...and then I realized I just couldn't see the space between the front fender and the door on the white C8. It's amazing how the smallest things can make a difference. I can't wait for the reveal!

Comment

This guy (Chaz) is really good. I've done some graphic and 3D work, and he blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_Rocks View Post
              This guy (Chaz) is really good. I've done some graphic and 3D work, and he blows my mind.
              I second this. ~20 years ago I did a bunch of renders of the 1999 Cobra for a Mustang forum and wasn't even remotely as good as he is. Well done Chaz!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X