Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New ITW Sighting In Michigan: Great Batch of Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ITW Sighting In Michigan: Great Batch of Pictures

Always nice to get another C8 sighting. The pictures taken by pro @BLUEKTS. Thank you very much! Five pictures in post # 2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A022C679-650D-4619-A726-BEF6E9CA8AE3.jpeg Views:	107 Size:	329.3 KB ID:	36134

Best shot ever of the CHMSL in action!
    Last edited by John; 05-13-2019, 09:00 PM.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

More @BLUEKTS pictures. Super talent!

Click image for larger version  Name:	573373C7-8015-41CF-8F7C-9B0975D07B8C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	36129Click image for larger version  Name:	59DB9141-0189-4517-972C-60966EBDA157.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	36130Click image for larger version  Name:	B34ED299-C8EA-4ACA-9B7E-CBCC2A9AEE81.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	36131Click image for larger version  Name:	FE9422D4-4D68-4504-95A9-470851A17C2F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	266.6 KB ID:	36132Click image for larger version  Name:	7EAE8791-0404-404F-816D-C23F950BE47C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	81.1 KB ID:	36133

Last edited by John; 05-13-2019, 07:36 PM.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Look at how the camo has changed around the side air intake.
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Wait until all that junk falls off of the doors......
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Looking good

Comment

I am going to just wait until 7-18-19 to see the C8, so much will be changed then.

Comment

@BlueKTS also got a quick video of the car leaving an intersection:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxa2NYtnkLj/

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8inFenton.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	36159
              Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Comment

Thanks CorvetteBlogger for again finding/sharing more for us to see.

Comment

We have another video taken by @BLUEKTS! Thanks @BLUEKTS! Thanks also to Corvette-Nut for posting in onto YT.

Comment

Huge difference in the side scoop. Time will tell. Hope the appearance isn't disappointing as we have seen some extremely fantastic renderings.
                    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

At least the fish lip is gone.

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                      Huge difference in the side scoop. Time will tell. Hope the appearance isn't disappointing as we have seen some extremely fantastic renderings.
                      GM wants to keep us all guessing until the reveal.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I met BlueKTS four years ago online and he’s always had amazing camera quality. It’s ironic that one of his biggest car sightings was shot with his worst quality. I really hope that he can find some more mules and get pictures with his camera. THAT would have the internet going nuts!

It is interesting that they changed to camo so much. It goes to show that they’ve not put all of their cards on the table, despite many people thinking that the real C8 will look like the ones we’ve been seeing for months.

Comment

BLUEKTS enjoyed my post about his pictures being a treat, his responding, “lol, took them with my cell phone.”

He is going to join MECF tonight. Always nice to have another talented and nice person aboard.

Comment

Armed with the information that these camoed prototypes look very different than the production car, I have looked at the camoed cars with different eyes. I now notice that the headlamp settings appear to be stuck onto the front.
                            Corvette Forever!

Comment

Nice first post MisterMe. When we were staring at it from a distance of 8’ away on the BGA tour, it was amazing to all of us how thick the camo is in spots. Looks to be at least a couple of inches deep, maybe even three in some areas. You are right, that is going to look so different naked.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X