MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

Testing The Z06 Version On The Street?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing The Z06 Version On The Street?

Seen near GM’s Milford Proving Ground, found with thanks to Zerv02, look at the racing diffuser on this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2CCA0ACD-FF30-437E-BFC5-ED987ECF44A2.jpeg
Views:	495
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	35424
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Or a perfectly placed reflection of the cars defroster vent????

Comment

I agree that it's the defroster vent.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Here’s the un-cropped version of the original picture.

Name:	C3116467-A119-4676-BD5F-BB0A22F63051.jpeg
Views:	449
Size:	458.4 KB
ID:	35434

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Separately another ILW sighting, 4 C8’s found in Ohio. Thanks bobeyoung!

Originally posted by bobeyoung
          We're traveling from Pa to Yellowstone and stopped in Cambridge Ohio for the night. While walking back from dinner.four C8s drove past me in the hotel parking lot. They parked,covered them up and had the guard blocking me so I couldn't get close.

Name:	5A78F085-84D6-4D4A-AC44-650CE5DDC757.jpeg
Views:	445
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	35439

Comment

If that's a diffuser, it's dragging on the ground. And besides, it extends beyond the width of the car, easily visible to the right. It's a reflection, nothing more.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

That's funny right thaaar. LOL
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

Nope I’d say that’s the F-150’s vents

Comment

Rear diffuser’s generate downforce without much drag. Race car underbody’s are complex engineering. The need to find the point of balance in the aero loading is critical.

Comment

Is it crazy Im not a fan of rear diffusers like that either...

looks like a rake to me...real world driving and Id be replacing broken rear diffusers like crazy....

add that to the list of tumor looking rear spoilers....hehehe..

sorry I dont mean to be negative...

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      Separately another ILW sighting, 4 C8’s found in Ohio. Thanks bobeyoung!

Click image for larger version  Name:	5A78F085-84D6-4D4A-AC44-650CE5DDC757.jpeg Views:	239 Size:	48.5 KB ID:	35439

I think I would have gotten outtamy car and moved in from behind for a rear-entry Recon/photo op .... with a nice wifey front view distraction for the guard

Comment

That is no difuser. That's the air vent from the F-150

Comment

Yes, it is. Won’t be my first mistake this week, nor my last.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            Yes, it is. Won’t be my first mistake this week, nor my last.
                            you have 2 choices STICKY or delete.

Comment

Originally posted by smilegas View Post
                              Or a perfectly placed reflection of the cars defroster vent????
                              **** boy, good eyes.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X