Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

Detailed photos from Bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed photos from Bash

I took a number of photos at the Bash and "Blew Them Up" to look at some of the details. I have a couple more if you would like to see them.

Attached Files

good stuff thx CCoMEditor

Comment

Please add the rest of your photos,
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

I’m starting to think that the side air scoop does not even touch the door.
        3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Thanks! And I second the "Please add the res of your photos" request.

Comment

Thank you CCoMEditor so much for your great pictures and analysis. Lot of fake stuff still on the car for sure. I too would love to see your additional pictures.

Thanks for already being a strong addition to our forum!
            Last edited by John; 05-06-2019, 10:25 PM.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Excellent insights...thanks for posting up hour photos

Comment

The turn signal repeater in the mirror is a given. We've seen photos with it lit up.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Here thanks to CorvetteBlogger, is both the sequential turn signals and the door mirror’s TS repeater.

Click image for larger version  Name:	56D24810-2C5B-44F5-AB15-35DCA6653B22.gif Views:	1 Size:	305.2 KB ID:	35180
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Photos of the rear camera and images of people in the rear view monitor. You can't call it a rear view mirror any more.

I think one of the more unique features of the car is the rear spoiler. It doesn't look anything like the spoiler on the Z06 and at first I thought it was a fake but a comment by Kirk Bennion in his presentation and after a bit of reflection I got it. Really some great analysis and design went into it. I'll try to post my thoughts tomorrow evening. Click image for larger version

Name:	C Rear Camera?.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	35234Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear View Display Showing People.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	35235

Comment

The rear view mirror, assuming it's like that offered by Cadillac, can be used to display the camera image or as a regular mirror.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Thanks meyerweb. I'm new to this and if I post something everyone already knows I apologize.

Comment

No apologies ever necessary. None of us know all that has occurred, nor if posted before. And some of us might have known something before, but let’s just tactfully say (pointing at myself), that memories are not always 100%.

We are very glad you are here CCoMEditor.
                          Last edited by John; 05-06-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I’m thinking the side vents could be like Car & Drivers rendering. They got so much right a long time ago. They did say they “knew” this would be the car when they posted their renderings
                            Attached Files
                            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by CCoMEditor View Post
                              Thanks meyerweb. I'm new to this and if I post something everyone already knows I apologize.
                              No apology necessary. We're all here to share information, guesses, and desires.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X