Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

A Red Day at the NCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Red Day at the NCM

Judging from this picture, I think I know what the top color for 2022 will be.

Who let that rapid blue in there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Red mist 1-24.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	408.4 KB
ID:	349131 ​​​​​​​
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Wow, that has me seeing red. While of course we have all seen more than a few Red Mist cars (lots of Red Mist love), I had no idea…. Thanks.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I like red Corvettes. There was the very popular book, “All Corvettes Are Red.” But do I want to have my Corvette be part of a sea of even my favorite color?

Comment

Do not worry that you are 1 of 1 today for you will get lots of love from your new owners.

Name:	4D73E641-0AE6-4632-B600-16F1372FE95D.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	349138

Comment

I noticed it was Red Mist most of last week also

Either they were rescheduled or GM putting out a lot of Red Mist Corvette over the last couple weeks.
          1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
          2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT -
          Delivered 8/28/21 @ The National Corvette Museum
          Mag Ride & Front Lift Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels, GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Comment

I’m going red, but torch red.
            There is a madness to my method!
            C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
            2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
            2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
            79 coupe Silver/oyster
            All one owner
            Museum lifetime members

Comment

Those are a lot of proud C8 owners with great taste!
              “News of my death in a 2024 Z06 has been greatly exaggerated”

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                Judging from this picture, I think I know what the top color for 2022 will be.

Who let that rapid blue in there?

Name:	Red mist 1-24.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	408.4 KB
ID:	349131
                Sure hope they don't run out of red mist as my TWP is NEXT week LOL Tomg

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
                  I like red Corvettes. There was the very popular book, “All Corvettes Are Red.” But do I want to have my Corvette be part of a sea of even my favorite color?
                  I buy what I like, regardless of what anyone else buys. My DSOM C7 was a very rare color, my RM C8 isn't. I love both, no matter how many or how few of them were sold.
                  Last edited by meyerweb; 01-24-2022, 04:08 PM.
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

41% of all 2019 ZR1’s were Sebring Orange. When you hot, you are hot!
                    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

My DSOM C7 was a very rare color.
                      my very favorite Corvette color ever. I wish they would offer it in C8, I'd be on it in an instant.

Comment

I’m going red, but torch red. Me also.
                        Torch Red 2022 3LT HTC Mag Control Front Lift Natural Dipped

Comment

I'm okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird67 View Post
                            my very favorite Corvette color ever. I wish they would offer it in C8, I'd be on it in an instant.
                            I said that for a while, but I find that I like Red Mist even more. DSOM was fantastic in sunlight. RM looks great in almost any light.
                            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X