Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Site Maintenance

Site maintenance will take place at approximately 2022-01-17 10:15:00 Pacific Time and should only take a few minutes. The forum may be unavailable during this time.
See more
See less

Hypersonic gray metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypersonic gray metallic

Today I was sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to change and this gorgeous car floated past me on the cross street, it's a beautiful sunny day and the color of the car was just shimmering like a beautiful smoky midwinter dream. It didn't even register for a moment until I realized it was a C8, I can't believe how beautiful this car looks in HGM. It's quite stunning in direct sunlight. Here I am in my plain old black C8.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10F3E377-34D3-48EF-BE83-7C3754F28224.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	1,019.0 KB
ID:	345059

Originally posted by Ugolino View Post
    Today I was sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to change and this gorgeous car floated past me on the cross street, it's a beautiful sunny day and the color of the car was just shimmering like a beautiful smoky midwinter dream. It didn't even register for a moment until I realized it was a C8, I can't believe how beautiful this car looks in HGM. It's quite stunning in direct sunlight. Here I am in my plain old black C8.

DagNabIt… First it was John with the SF, now I’m back to HGM!!

Comment

HGM is stunning in person. If one is caught in this flipping back and forth for selecting their final C8 color, the April NCM Bash is the place to walk around, see them all and make your “FINAL” choice. That is what my wife and I plan to do.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Name:	841F72C9-D4FC-4547-AB0D-A541F62B3E48.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	7.74 MB
ID:	345381I went back and forth on a few colors and decided on HGM for my build, and am loving it.

Comment

That is a beautiful looking C8. GLOWS!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsaodom View Post

Name:	841F72C9-D4FC-4547-AB0D-A541F62B3E48.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	7.74 MB
ID:	345381I went back and forth on a few colors and decided on HGM for my build, and am loving it.
            Congrats 👍👍 it's a beautiful build 👏👏
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Really like your choice. But then again I am partial to silver / gray. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210413_162219.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	6.32 MB
ID:	345455

Comment

HGM is really a great color for the C8. I would have chosen it in 2019 when I ordered my car if it had been available. The metallic in it makes it show the contours exceptionally well.

Comment

HGM is the color Im ordering. Such a clean sleek color.

Comment

I like my Silver Flare Metallic ............but everytime I see another C8 I think it looks great,,,,,,,how about a knob on the dash to switch colors on demand? Maybe some day that will be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Dandy View Post
                      I like my Silver Flare Metallic ............but everytime I see another C8 I think it looks great,,,,,,,how about a knob on the dash to switch colors on demand? Maybe some day that will be possible.
                      That day is here!

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuc6WbaRlCc

Comment

Ordering Hypersonic as well. I’m at 3400 now awaiting the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by jlc41 View Post
                          Really like your choice. But then again I am partial to silver / gray. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210413_162219.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	6.32 MB
ID:	345455
                          A beautiful color C8 indeed! I happen to notice that you have a colored C8 logo on your seats. Where did you get those patches? I saw some on eBay awhile back and was wondering if those were the ones I saw., How do they fit on your seats?

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Ugolino View Post

Maybe its my eyes or its my monitor but I'm seeing a lot more green in these photos than I have seen in previous pics. Definitely need to see in person.

Comment

Marc NY, it's been a while since I got them am not sure if it was Amazon or another vender. They overlay very nicely. I would google corvette embroidered emblems. Sorry I can't remember.

I did a quick check it was corvettemodes where I got them.
                              Last edited by jlc41; Yesterday, 02:58 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X