Collapse

New Z06 pic, no camo, from set of Z06 commercial in Pittsburgh, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that Porsche Pursuit rig with the camera mounted on the gimbal and crane, they are definitely getting some cool moving shots on video during that shoot. Those shots will be very helpful in giving everyone a better perspective on the various angles of the Z06. Wish we were filming that shoot!

Comment

This looks like it could be an HTC with black (hopefully visible carbon fiber) nacelles, what do y'all think? That may bode well for maybe indicating little to no delay for HTC deliveries?

Comment

Originally posted by z8ra View Post
        This looks like it could be an HTC with black (hopefully visible carbon fiber) nacelles, what do y'all think? That may bode well for maybe indicating little to no delay for HTC deliveries?
        You may be right. If it is, it's disappointing to me as I was hoping a couple of orders ahead of mine would want HTC's and bump my order up. LOL

Comment

Center Exhaust, Round Exhaust Tips, Low Wing Spoiler, [Base] Z06 version???????

The Side Vents are more salient than on the Stingray . That feature is functional.

Comment

I too hope the HTC is order-able, later comes down the production line right with the coupe from day one. If so, ours would be a HTC (first convertible in 50 years other than our Harley and Triumph bikes).
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43290.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	315281

The side scoops are monstrous.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Uggg Fine............................It's growing on me and I kinda love it.

Comment

I was sure I didn’t want red....now....dang it....
                  3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Looks like possibly a lighter version of natural interior including seat belt. But hard to tell accurate color from the photo
                    2021 HTC 2LT GPH (Red Mist) HUV FE2 NPP J6E
                    Produced 1/8/21. In garage 1/20/21.
                    Attended Ron Fellows COS, Loved it. Ordered Z51.
                    2021 HTC 2LT GPH (Red Mist) HUV FE4 J6E E60
                    Sold FE2 car (and my first Corvette).
                    New exact car but FE4 and J6E. In garage 8/12/21.

Comment

I think this photo shows off how awesome this new c8 Z06 looks.

love the Z06. Every aspect of it as shown

Comment

I tried to clean it up a little, but there's no getting around that streak in the window. Mayhaps someone with better tools and skills than I can give it a shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z06.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	787.1 KB
ID:	315316
                        Bob Sliwa
                        "I was cruising in my E-Ray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
                        Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
                        Ludicrous Speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWL8ejf2nM

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
                        2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

Comment

I am not crazy about the wishbone or the added Bill Mitchell pant creases, but in Red Mist Metallic and Black / Natural interior, it looks pretty sharp.

Also I saw a video (on another site) of a Z06 HTC in camouflage testing on the open road. My guess is it will be introduced right along with the coupe.

Admin Note: That video is on MECF and been here since the beginning.

Comment

Not sure I will order one, but it looks awesome.
                            Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd777 View Post
                              I tried to clean it up a little, but there's no getting around that streak in the window. Mayhaps someone with better tools and skills than I can give it a shot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Z06.jpg Views:	49 Size:	787.1 KB ID:	315316

thanks Bob.

that photo shows how important it will be to see this z06 in real world photographs and live to appreciate
                              the extreme and quite dramatic shape

we literally went through this exact same scenario when the c8 stingray was first released.

the z06 is at least ten times more dramatic.

Comment

I'm beginning to feel that the rest of the car is going to be so awesome that my objection to the shark's tooth will just start to melt away. Just look at that booty!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X