Chazcron’s C8 At A Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chazcron’s C8 At A Car Show

Chaz has thrown open everything, getting ready to place his show board, and hang his banners on it next.

Click image for larger version

Name:	401B3A94-57FB-46AB-956C-AE52987E7760.jpeg
Views:	350
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	30173Click image for larger version

Name:	00716C77-D981-44E3-8D4F-87C57C8DB7C7.jpeg
Views:	310
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	30174

​​​​​​​
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thanks Chazcron , this is what I've been waiting to see ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3255.PNG
Views:	333
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	30177
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Great renders!!! The Ferrari 812 Superfast engine is nice touch.

Comment

That was my first thought when I seen the engine. That looks exactly like a Ferrari Engine.
        Great Job as always Chaz
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

I truly hope it looks as good or to quote John ... "way better". I like the Ferrari looking engine compartment ... just need to add golf clubs to the "frunk". Great job Chaz!!

Comment

Hmm ... the more I look at this I think the clubs go behind the engine compartment ... lots of space there, and that's where they go in the 308/NSX/Fiero. I have to think that is why the exhaust exits on the sides now instead of the middle. Not enough room for the transmission/mufflers/pipes in a center located exhaust system..

Comment

That looks real life...the roof isnt going in the trunk. It has to be going behind the seats.

what a good looking car,!

Comment

Man, that is one BIG rear hatch. I hope it's carbon fiber, and the rear window is lightweight glass.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

That sure is one BIG hatch!. Could well hgave lightweight glass, polycarbonate, plexiglass or similar. Perhaps the hatch is made of Corvette typical sheet molded compound (the lighter weight version that was pioneered in 2016), and the typical “fit assists.”
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by RoketRdr View Post
                    Great renders!!! The Ferrari 812 Superfast engine is nice touch.
                    I could've sworn I retouched out the word "Maserati" on the side of the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post

I could've sworn I retouched out the word "Maserati" on the side of the engine.
                      The Maserati engines used to be built by Ferrari so close enough. Renders are great and I hope the car turns out just like you've envisioned.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X