MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

New Chazcron Rendering Has Awakened Up Everyone; New Tail Lights Too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chazcron Rendering Has Awakened Up Everyone; New Tail Lights Too!

For those who have been demanding for many years, that Corvette needs to go bold in its new colors, here is one to satisfy those who have that craving.

​​​Thank you so much Chaz!

UPDATE: See post # 7 for just released new taillight renderings based on yesterday’s excellent Motor1 pictures!

First, thanks to Motor1 for granting us this excellent taillight picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	018AB8B8-EBF2-4870-8D9A-9544C090E23F.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	726.7 KB
ID:	31504
    Last edited by John; 04-06-2019, 12:53 PM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

A color like that could lure me away from doing silver!

Comment

I had a c6 in that color, it was amazing in the sun Click image for larger version

Name:	DE69BA65-8018-4C20-9152-ADB1096E2E0D.jpeg
Views:	980
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	29203

Comment

I'm in! The one thing that might motivate me to buy a C8 sooner than planned is if it comes in that color, and only for one model year. Gotta keep the orange alive! Heck, even the rear spoiler looks better in that color.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

W O W! That’s a great look!

Comment

I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat ... nice work Chaz!! I hope you've nailed the side scoop treatment ... fingers crossed

Comment

New taillight renderings. Thanks again to Motor1 for giving us/him yestrerday’s great tail light spy pics!

Originally posted by Chazcron
              I reworked the taillights to reflect the scale and shape from the latest pix. The move may look subtle, but they were completely reworked.

Name:	96CD775A-689C-4806-805F-C826791AE488.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	682.9 KB
ID:	31505
              Last edited by John; 04-06-2019, 01:00 PM.
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Name:	emoticon-showing-thumbs-260nw-447757687.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	29246
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  New taillight renderings. Thanks again to Motor1 for giving us/him yestrerday’s great tail light spy pics!

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":29243}
                  I really did not like the rear end on yesterdays spy pics. But if the C8 looks similar to this rendering, I'll be happy with it. I especially like the sculpted heat exchanger exhaust vents.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Excellent Chazcron Thanks
                      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd777 View Post

I really did not like the rear end on yesterdays spy pics. But if the C8 looks similar to this rendering, I'll be happy with it. I especially like the sculpted heat exchanger exhaust vents.
                        The sculpted vents are pretty much a known quantity. The spy pic of the rear valance smuggled out of Bowling Green show them to look pretty close to this. Compared to the pic below, Chazcron may be exaggerating the depth a little bit. The cars driving around in public still have a lot of disguise on the back.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by meyerweb; 04-06-2019, 03:12 PM.

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        >31,000+ miles

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X