2022 Orders Can Be Entered Video Thanks To [email protected] Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Orders Can Be Entered Video Thanks To [email protected] Chevrolet

Quick, informative video from Ron including our first specific info that some LPO accessories will probably be going up in the $5-$40 range. He re-shares that we know 2022 Corvette pricing will be up $1,2000 additionally, and states that there could be more option increases but that as pricing is not going to be officially shared until September, this is the best we now know.

​​​​Thank you Ron!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F862DEBE-33EF-4781-A938-35E1672FACD3.jpeg
Views:	2282
Size:	796.7 KB
ID:	286167
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

My dealer entered my ‘22 MY order on 7/2 and emailed me a scanned copy of the WorkBench order that day. Just as been pointed out, I have an order number but no pricing... I almost don’t want to know. But it’s nice having the order where I can verify the options, and having an order on WorkBench with an order number “feels” like progress.
    On order... 2022 2LT Coupe Rapid Blue, Natural interior, FE2, Q8T, 3A9, TVS, E60, NPP, VQK....
    1/28/21 - Deposit and Status 1100 (Original order as ‘21) : 7/2/21 - Status 1100 (Reordered as ‘22) : 9/7/21 - Status 2000 : 9/8/21 - Status 3000 : 9/14/21 - Status 3100 : 9/16/21 - Status 3300 (TPW 10/4/21)

Comment

You could re-create your order at the following link, add $1,200 perhaps another $100 or $200 more if you have a few LPO dealer installed accessories and that should get you into the ballpark.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config

You are very smart to line by line go over the options for as we know one typo of a letter or one of a number and your car would be very different from what you are wanting. The way we do in in our house is that my wife reads from the GM WorkBench order sheet and I check what she has said against our original list/decisions. Then even though it is redundant we do exactly the same in reverse.

We have had two vehicles which before we did this, arrived differently from what we wanted. But we were lucky in both cases, for they were both upgrade options we had not chosen and without any fuss, the salesperson said, “my mistake and we will provide them to you for free.” But it could have been the other way, or could be that our vehicle had arrived in a color we did not like, and in those days with an automatic trans when we only then drove manuals.

Your being precise and re-examining what you were given as a draft is a very smart plan!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you Ron.
        Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X