Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

Beautiful C8 Door Mirror Detail Rendering Thanks To GM Design & Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful C8 Door Mirror Detail Rendering Thanks To GM Design & Chazcron

More a picture than a rendering due to the incredible high res picture we got last week. Nice sculpting by GM; gorgeous artistry by Chazcron to make it come alive from its single zero camo look.

If you have not yet seen the separate thread showing the sequential turn signals, we recommend you visit here please:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...l-turn-signals

Quote=Chazcron]Happy weekend. I studied and decided the mirrors I made three months ago were lacking and in "light" of the LED turn signal, I concluded that the upper oval shape I used in the black support bracket was just cardboard covering the LED strip. If that goes away, then the top meets the bottom in a smooth fashion. I now believe that the mirror bracket will be body colored. The accompanying image was one I used to refine the shape. Even though it doesn't have the LED visible, it is extremely high resolution. You can see the bump where the bracket meets the mirror housing.[/Quote]

And as a future tease, I know Chazrcon is working on something else for us in the relatively near future. And even something more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	49DF892B-7BFE-4302-B6F9-F326AD7FA912.jpeg
Views:	173
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	30890

Click image for larger version  Name:	FE0405A4-6981-417B-94CB-A6292B021410.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	30889
    Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 02:10 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Love it you can see that a lot of development hours have been put into the design.

Comment

Chazcron, Excellent to see what it may look like with the camo stripped. Thanks for taking the time so we may all get a preview of what we may see in the near future.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Thank you. C8 gets better looking every picture.
        Heidi
        Save the Wave
        2021 TR HTC 2LT (HTM DTH D86 E60 FE2 Q8T J6F NPP VQK AH2 SQU AH2)

Comment

Agreed, well done! This is going to be such a pretty car.
          Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
          2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
          Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

For sure Heidi and Sigmon! The door mirror/stalk was one part of the car I was not pleased with, that is until yesterday. I expect that at the ME’s reveal, we are all going to find other parts of the car thatmany are not currently pleased with (rear fascia and side scoop for example), also migrating to our perception of the “that integrates very well” category and those that we currently like, to move to the “that’s stunning” category.

A person whose perspective I trust, who is not a “gusher,” said he was speechless when he saw the finished car, and said, “it will fit in beautifully at the annual Yacht Club Banquet when parked intermixed with Ferraris, Lambos and McLarens.”
            Last edited by John; 03-02-2019, 12:53 PM.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

as usual, great work! I hope the mirrors will fold in....

Comment

Nicely done! I too hope the mirrors will fold in/up (something) to protect them while parked.

Comment

Gorgeous car.

Comment

Thx Chaz ... Nice job as usual

Comment

Great work detailing the c8 s side mirrors.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X