Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

New Birds’ Eye Red C8 Rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Birds’ Eye Red C8 Rendering

Lucky birds, to see this in their travels.

Originally posted by Chazcron
    One for the road. Here you can see the hood strakes are farther out and I widened the frunk. Can you tell I changed the overall width slightly? I used a wide angle lens, this flattens the nose a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2315152A-1B9A-4F82-8D95-62B25904B08F.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	30892

​​​​Thank you Chaz!

Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 02:18 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

That is drop dead gorgeous. Some here might not like the rear spoiler, but in my case, I don’t care if they hang a umbrella on the rear deck, just sell me one, please,, soon!
    3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

As long as the OEM umbrella provides you a ton of downforce when you want it Racer86!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That is a very nice looking mid engine exotic.

Comment

WOW Chazzzz, That's Completely Awesome. I'll Take one that Color also. Could you lower the wipers under the Frunk though? LOL
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Excepting my 1985 C4, all of my Vette have been medium red metallic (whatever version they had that year). Looks like my C8 might be also ... Thanks Chazcron ...

Comment

I guess that is the view a sea gull would get as he spots one.

Comment

Originally posted by 07MontyRed View Post
                Excepting my 1985 C4, all of my Vette have been medium red metallic (whatever version they had that year). Looks like my C8 might be also ... Thanks Chazcron ...
                This picture of our friend’s and fellow forum member’s Long Beach Red at Crater Lake sealed the decision for us. LBR ahead!

Name:	B7510577-9ED9-4519-8445-2F536799DBCB.jpeg
Views:	319
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	27528

Comment

That is a great looking color, I’ve been leaning towards that for my C8 as well. I have seen a C7 with spice red interior and it looks pretty sharp. The spice red soft top never did it for me, but now that we will be getting a retractable hard top.....
                  Initial deposit for 2021 Red Mist HTC 11/25/2019 @Criswell
                  2000 status 2/13/2021
                  3000 status 2/17/2021
                  3300 status 4/23/2021
                  3400 status 5/5/2021
                  3800 status 5/22/2021
                  4000 status 6/4/2021

Comment

Count me in for a near or maybe identical colored one.

Comment

Name:	2B7DD670-DA6F-4D3C-9C95-A889461887C9.png
Views:	192
Size:	850.3 KB
ID:	27541 Hmmmmm, red with white interior, or, white with red interior? Click image for larger version

Name:	A32BEB6A-0705-4668-ABC9-A36721B3FF02.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	401.0 KB
ID:	27540
                      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Very nice, with one being shades of the 1953’s as you know. Hope you win the lottery and get one of each.

Comment

Your friends c7 is very nice and the long beach red is a very sophisticated color.

mypreference is for torch red yet I can admire such a beautiful car and color as well.

thanks for posting up.

The scenery in the backround is stunning as well.

Comment

That C7 is really nice looking especially with the lake in the background. As a daily driver of my Vette, I'm not a metallic paint fan due to touch ups being more difficult to accomplish, but I do like a lot of the colors that Chaz has used on his renders. Thx for the work Chaz.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X