Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

5 ME’s Caught In a 5 Second Video At A Rest Stop Thanks to Corvette_Nut!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 ME’s Caught In a 5 Second Video At A Rest Stop Thanks to Corvette_Nut!

Sighting of ME IVERS have been very prolific this week. Not just this one video, but three separate picture sightings in the last 48 hours. Guess that the rumors that the C8 has this major problem or that separate major problem might have been somewhat overblown when they originally appeared. In any case, this has been a great couple of days window into nice testing and development of the C8’s.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BA53202F-0F45-4553-B1A1-57C0085C4DB8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	166.9 KB ID:	27025

This video thanks to Corvette_Nut!

Here’s the link to all the earlier-this-week pictures of their being sighted:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...sighting-today
    Last edited by John; 02-20-2019, 06:16 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

This is got to be GM releasing this footage. I mean these guys are in the middle of nowhere parked with 5 mules a “c7” and some GM vehicles. This has “our cars are doing just fine” written all over it.

Comment

Right... otherwise who was just hanging around taking video? If they are part of that convoy they would be looking for a new job by now...

Comment

As Skank pointed out (thank you Skank), Chief Corvette Test Engineer Alex MacDonald is part of this group! Alex is facing us in this picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3E284B74-4CF3-4A91-8080-724806785A7B.jpeg
Views:	1242
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	27031
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

There is absolutely no truth whatsoever to the insinuation that Corvette_ Nut is a GM insider. None.

I was going to say that there was a woman driver in the "create" picture (very small hands), and sure enough there she is.

Lots of unblurred people too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5156 (1).jpg
Views:	1146
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	27033
          2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
          Spectra Grey Tridents.
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Whats also insightful or possibly insightful is the c7 they have with them is the standard stingray and not a c7 z06...

cool job they have there.

Comment

Yesterday: Pass the stops , cast barriers aside, never stop creating, on the verge of the end of the work zone , one way ahead no turning back. Followed today by: a short video taken from the inside of a C8 team huddle with the quarterback. Means nothing.

Comment

Hard to imagine that this wasn't orchestrated...

Comment

Originally posted by Racer X View Post
                  Hard to imagine that this wasn't orchestrated...
                  I was thinking that exact same thing Racer X !

A thought if I might ...

Comment

Very cool to see this!

Mike

Comment

More pictures and videos to come ??

Comment

Originally posted by xXColorShiftXx View Post
                        This is got to be GM releasing this footage. I mean these guys are in the middle of nowhere parked with 5 mules a “c7” and some GM vehicles. This has “our cars are doing just fine” written all over it.
                        3:38Mid-Engine C8 Chevrolet Corvette Caught Testing in California!

Comment

HOLY ****!!! That is a gold mine!! Great find! You gotta click on that link!

Comment

Thanks SheepDog, great new video of what's going to be in all of our garages very soon ( I hope ) !!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3170.PNG
Views:	800
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	27098
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thanks Sheepdog. Maybe the best to date. They are more visible out there now. Reveal won't be too far behind. GM is slowly unveiling the mask.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X