Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

ME Door Card Rendering Thanks To Carscoops’ Picture and Chazcron’s Artistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME Door Card Rendering Thanks To Carscoops’ Picture and Chazcron’s Artistry

Click image for larger version  Name:	35294CA2-F9B2-4B4A-B3FF-676EB58EE9FD.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	397.9 KB ID:	30896 Fun to envision how the C8’s door cards might look like. This all started with big thanks to the above Carscoops picture. Then Chazcron’s artistry took one piece of it and rendered us how the ME’s door surfaces might look.

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Door panel progress, the bottom half is Photoshop.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0EF0D225-81D1-4ADD-9F72-E4C9DAB0E8AE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.8 KB ID:	30894
    Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 02:26 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

As noted elsewhere, it appears that the angle of the center stack’s button-console incline echoes the angle found on the door card immediately before the front end of the door armrest. That would be consistent with Ed Welburn’s longstanding use of repeating similar angles and features.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A8788CBB-CD44-4C2D-88D7-CF0042786CB1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	809.9 KB ID:	26747
    Last edited by John; 02-18-2019, 12:05 AM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Fun to envision how the C8’s door cards might look like. This all started with big thanks to the Carscoops picture (second one below). Then Chazcron’s artistry took one piece of it and rendered us how the ME’s door surfaces might look.

Are these images un-view able for everyone else?
      Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
      2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
      Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

Sigmon, sorry you are having a visibility issues. I will send them to you via an email. You are the first I know of who is having an issue, but anyone else please?

Comment

Hi John, I'm not seeing them either...
          Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, Mag Ride, E60, Adrenaline Red/ Two-Tone GT2, CF goodies
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I'm not seeing them.
            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

That is not good. I too will send them to you Brad66 via email while we further look into this.But just re-entered them here again in case that might work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3CFFF360-ECFB-48F3-BC0F-2E7ED20A880B.jpeg
Views:	338
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	26771Click image for larger version

Name:	D33B186E-53FD-4B0B-8BFA-3618C51C5588.jpeg
Views:	290
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	26772

Comment

I see them in the post above.
                1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

yep, me too , thanks John, I can see those just fine.
                  Sigmon - Hamilton, Ohio, USA
                  2021 Elkhart Lake Blue Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 3LT Z51, D30, BV4, E60, EYK, FA5, FE4, Q8T, ZZ3, J6N
                  Deposit: March 20/20, 1100: Nov 17/20, 2000: Feb 12/21, 3000: Feb 17/21, 3300: April 15/21, 3400: April 23/21 TPW 5/3/21, 3800: 5/4/21, 4200: 5/10/21, 5000: 5/10/21, 6000: 5/10/21

Comment

Figured out the issue was/is with my iPad Pro, for the last software update only took partially. Off to the Apple Genius Bar for a fix. Thank you.

Comment

I want to know who is brave enough to get a white accented interior...

that would be impossible

cool photos..cool interior.

seats look great...the consile looks great...i would orefer slightly different steering wheel spokes but hey its not a deal breaker...

the door card looks good too.

thanks John

Comment

With our doing many week long road trips, we are not brave enough to get a very light interior. Ours will probably be something like Spice Red.

Comment

Hmm Yellow pearleascant with spice red interior John?? That is going to be 1 unique combo!

Comment

no way I'd go with white interior accents. Light gray is hard enough to keep clean. It will be interesting to see what's offered

Comment

My best guess based on past interior color patterns, is that we have at least one red (and again maybe two reds, one bright, one dark one), black, and something like Kalahari — plus the light one we have seen (but again as that is a pre-production interior, not positive we will be getting the “ultra light” choice. Betting we will have five choices again.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X