MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! ME Body Panel Composition Information! C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Interior Render-Picture Thanks To Chazcron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Interior Render-Picture Thanks To Chazcron

Thanks of course to Carscoops for first posting the leaked pictures of the C8’s interior.* Originating picture is the copyright/ownership of Carscoops.

Here is Chazcron’s great interior rendering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AE7BFF6-5341-4F62-85A1-4C0753B4D69E.jpeg
Views:	3632
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	26601

We have had extensive earlier discussions of those Carscoops pictures in this tread.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rior-uncovered

However, they were not presented in an easy to envisage the interior as it would normally appear to one looking into the C8’s opened driver’s door — probably because they were hastily snapped by the photographer to avoid being detected.

Chazcron decided to alter the primary picture’s angle so it would be easier for us to conceptualize the interior. However with his typical modesty, he noted...

Originally posted by Chazcron
    Now, this grafting is far from accurate, wide angle wise, I didn't have time to get it any closer, and I don't know if I really could, but it gives you a general idea.

*https://www.carscoops.com/2019/01/ex...proved-design/
    Last edited by John; 02-16-2019, 12:22 AM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

I'm always amazed at how Chaz and others can make this stuff happen ... nice work and I really like that 1/4 window treatment.

Comment

Ditto. The render just blows me away, especially the side glass. Chazcron, what do you do for a living?
      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
      >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Great work by Chaz.

If the interior looks similar to that, then they will have succeeded in moving it upscale a bit compared to current (at least in appearance, and presume they'll do the same for tactile feel as well).

Perhaps the car will be described as a "great sports car" rather than a "great sports car, for the money."

Comment

That dude has talent ! When I first saw the "photo" I thought someone finally got a picture of the entire car. It never occurred to me that someone could take one pic from the set of close-up shots released a couple weeks ago and then create the rest of the car and the doorway around it. Freaking brilliant as in the Guinness Stout commercials of yore !

Comment

Where's the pic or image everyone is seeing? I don't see anything in the post.

Comment

Chazcron’s interior rendering swas removed due to the Carscoops watermarks not being on it. Here is the original Carscoops picture.

Name:	CB5F48FF-3394-49CC-BF2D-DF530A48CBA9.jpeg
Views:	957
Size:	403.6 KB
ID:	26449

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Name:	09EF686F-605B-4D91-A7C4-59846F44A80F.jpeg
Views:	838
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	26599 Carscoops gave me permission to use the image after restoring the watermark.

Comment

Excellent. It is beautiful work you did and I am excited to have it back for all to see. Thank you.

Comment

Is it just me or does the door sill seem awfully high. That steering wheel doesn’t look like it would be too good on a street car. Interior looks cool in general though.
                    Thanks Chaz.
                    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Definitely an upgrade from the C7 like the C7 from the c6, I can't wait to have one in my garage.

Comment

We have had two reports that the steering wheel shown in the Carscoops picture and used here by Chazcron is not the one on the production car.

Comment

^^^
                          But I bet whatever the final wheel looks like it still has a flat top and bottom. That's the fashion in performance cars today.
                          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                          >31,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                            ^^^
                            But I bet whatever the final wheel looks like it still has a flat top and bottom. That's the fashion in performance cars today.
                            The " look" of the steering wheel as with most other thing is someone's opinion. Now I'm not saying the steering wheel would/wouldn't be better than any other for whatever purpose Now my opinion is , I don't like it I'll be happy to see the real one ...
                            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 02-16-2019, 12:59 PM.
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Completely agree it's a matter of opinion. I can live with the flat top and bottom, although I think I'd prefer the top, at least, to be round. But I certainly hope the slime creature looking airbag cover goes away.

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                              >31,000+ miles

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X