Chazcron Video C8 Front “Bumper Slide”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chazcron Video C8 Front “Bumper Slide”

Chazcron is digging deeper into different sections of the car. Here is his very short video.

Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 04:29 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Very nice, I'll take it!!

Comment

Interesting but due to the C7’s motor, explainable why the C7’s center of the hood is raised, but conversely recessed in the C8.

Click image for larger version  Name:	54CCEBFC-F50F-473F-BA21-4F1C2B7B84A3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	160.2 KB ID:	24772Click image for larger version  Name:	57A9D799-7CD9-49BE-B4CA-524CE9DB5FE2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	188.7 KB ID:	24773
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Soft sided luggage, and track maps

Comment

Fantastic work as usual Chazcron ! Really enjoy it. I'm just wondering why we haven't seen many renders of the Vert lately?
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Looks awesome. I would personally prefer no light bars in the front of the front bumper if possible...

thats a tough piece to keep intact and I have a feeling its a PIA to replace.

looking good and thankyou for your fine effort.

Comment

Very nice work Chazcron. We thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                Looks awesome. I would personally prefer no light bars in the front of the front bumper if possible...

thats a tough piece to keep intact and I have a feeling its a PIA to replace.

looking good and thankyou for your fine effort.
                Also harder to remove to clean up front appearance.

Comment

We do not have any definite info about its having light bars, or not. Just a suggested possibility at this point in time.

Comment

Thanks for making the video Chazcron you couldn't have picked better color , now when will it ready to pick up ?
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

One of the nicest renderings of the potential front end yet. Also like how you snuck in a pic of my C7 hood

Comment

Although, if the “light bars” come to fruition, an aftermarket tint/smoke or black out may be a easier mod, than a removal. Much earlier in the design “guessing” process, there was a theory that those bars were potentially “active aero” down force blades. So, removal may compromise frontal aero properties. Still guessing.?

Comment

I think you could be onto something Foreverfuelie, that they could well have a downforce aero component. As to your “camo” suggestion if they are light bars and someone prefers not to have them, we all know many who covered over the horizontal shiny grille trim bar on the Stingray when it first came out. A friend used black electrical tape (and it is still working); others used specific width, “”carbon fiber tape.”

Maybe such hiding techniques would again happen?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X