Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Chazcron’s C8 Thoughts/Workings As He Further Refines His Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chazcron’s C8 Thoughts/Workings As He Further Refines His Work

Yet, as you can see from his comments below, he is not done yet. More to come later for sure.

[Quote=Chazcron]Aligned another shot today. It isn't a perfect alignment, but pretty close. Looks like the top of the nose and headlights need to come down. The hood cuts are a little off, and the scoop needs to be a little wider. Need to reshape the grille fins, too. Overall, my proportions are very accurate. I'm not sure why the mirror on the right is such an outlier. The black shape I made for the headlight seen on the left was a guess, as I couldn't really see it. I think I made that outline too tall.

Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 04:24 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Cool.

Cant wait to eventually see the torch red version..

Comment

me too on the torch red ... thx Chaz

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Cool.

Cant wait to eventually see the torch red version..
        THIS! I love the torch red color on these Vettes!
        Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
        www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A55673EE-3676-4AFA-8BBC-F3BB674929F2.jpeg
Views:	247
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	24359 Quickie overlay.

Exact words used by Chazcron sharing this latest one of his.

Attached Files

Comment

Looking good! (except that I still don't like the black on the side intake).
            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

In the C7 lineup, GM was very successful, financially and customer happiness wise, to allow choices. True it took them a couple of years to offer body colored vents, but in the end they heard from enough customers saying that they would prefer that — then offered that choice..

I expect similar choice options for the C8. Including the scoop’s front edge trim (and I believe again also mirrors, roof, and more.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Excellent work!?
                Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

NICE in TR. Love that color too; probably will go back to TR if GM offers it.
                  Heidi
                  Save the Wave
                  2021 TR HTC 2LT (HTM DTH D86 E60 FE2 Q8T J6F NPP VQK AH2 SQU AH2)

Comment

thx for the overlay Chaz ... I saved that pic PDQ.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	A55673EE-3676-4AFA-8BBC-F3BB674929F2.jpeg Views:	128 Size:	154.5 KB ID:	24359 Quickie overlay.

Exact words used by Chazcron sharing this latest one of his.

Then Chazcron should stick to quick. This is the best. Masterful. With artist their first, almost casual. impression, is as good as it gets. The more they add , layer and overlay the further they go astray. This one allows the observer to see with their mind. See what's there to be seen. To finish it in the mind.
                      Last edited by SheepDog; 01-25-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I find myself looking forward to his next one.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X