Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com get together once again for the the latest update in the world of Corvette. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-eqmrgl. News & Headlines for late February 2021 on these topics and more.
1. Winter storm delays reopening of BGA
2. ISeeCars.com reports that the C8 Corvette was the fastest selling car in January.
3. Don’t expect Black Trident wheels back until April 2021
4. The C8 is the Daytona 500 Pace Car
5. Here are the Corvette colors being retired in 2022
6. Sylvester Stallone buys a Rapid Blue C8 Corvette
7. Play Corvette Drive on Alexa
See more
See less

Picture request: 2LT Sky Cool Gray with GT1 seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture request: 2LT Sky Cool Gray with GT1 seats

Does anyone have a 2LT with the Sky Cool Gray interior and GT1 seats? I am considering this interior and it seems like all the 2LTs with Sky Cool Gray also have GT2 seats. Please share pictures if you do!

Originally posted by Prof. Eindackel View Post
    Does anyone have a 2LT with the Sky Cool Gray interior and GT1 seats?
    Yes! No photos, but love it. Comfortable. Sky Cool holding up, bright as new.

Comment

Mine I'll have the sky cool gray interior Except the seats will be all in black. Never have to worry much about black

Comment

Originally posted by GTS Bruce View Post
        Mine I'll have the sky cool gray interior Except the seats will be all in black. Never have to worry much about black
        I was considering this option. Can you post a picture(s) please?

Comment

Found these using Google image search:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a7f3cc1b_a4a6_4afe_bd81_d946ad46bbfc_fadd49c0b233348189f308abbcbd5e37a6a0d4ed.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	229674

And there's a photo at this site that I can't copy. https://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/cr...2_180x130.webp
          Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I have a 1LT with the the gray GT1 seats. To my unexpected surprise, the 1LT interior with gray seats also included gray stitching on the dash and steering wheel. Looks great. I would take a picture but you'll get a much better look at it on the Corvette visualizer on line. It's close up but you can rotate the image around and really get a much better feel for it than any picture I could take. I also have the Elkhart Blue metallic exterior color and the combo is very nice. By the way the visualizer will retain whatever interior color you pick so that if you have the roof off, in the exterior view, you can see how your color combination will present.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
              I have a 1LT with the the gray GT1 seats. To my unexpected surprise, the 1LT interior with gray seats also included gray stitching on the dash and steering wheel. Looks great.
              It does look great and I am also getting ELB. My dilemma is, I like the gray seats with the black dash as it is in your car. You can also get a 3LT with a custom interior combination for an extra $590 that has the black dash and gray seats. I don’t think I am sold on the gray leather on the dash and door panels as it is in the 2LT, which leaves me with either getting a 1LT for ~$62,000 (and I want the safety features the 1LT lacks) or a 3LT for $76,560 (which is more than I wanted to spend) to get exactly what I want. I am trying to find actual pictures of the 2LT Sky Cool Gray with GT1 seats to see if I can make myself love it.

Settling for a 2LT with black interior puts me at $71,320 with GT1 seats and $72,815 with GT2 seats. I have to decide if a $6,000 or $3,700 difference is worth it to get gray seats and my exact color combo. It’s a lot to pay just to get a seat color, especially when I like the black also with all the stitching on the seats. Right now I am leaving towards doing it and going all out. I think the black center console will wear better if my hand is on it all the time, I already have a blue-black car and I think it needs a splash of color inside.

Ironically I like the 3LT with the gray and dash interior panels. YMMV but to my eyes the 2LT does not have enough gray if you are adding it as an accent. Either more gray with the gray dash panels, of no gray on the dash is what I find appealing.

Comment

Here is a nice video of a 1LT in ELB with Spectra Gray Tridents and Sky Cool Gray interior.

Comment

It does look great and I am also getting ELB. My dilemma is, I like the gray seats with the black dash as it is in your car. You can also get a 3LT with a custom interior combination for an extra $590 that has the black dash and gray seats. I don’t think I am sold on the gray leather on the dash and door panels as it is in the 2LT, which leaves me with either getting a 1LT for ~$62,000 (and I want the safety features the 1LT lacks) or a 3LT for $76,560 (which is more than I wanted to spend) to get exactly what I want. I am trying to find actual pictures of the 2LT Sky Cool Gray with GT1 seats to see if I can make myself love it.

Settling for a 2LT with black interior puts me at $71,320 with GT1 seats and $72,815 with GT2 seats. I have to decide if a $6,000 or $3,700 difference is worth it to get gray seats and my exact color combo. It’s a lot to pay just to get a seat color, especially when I like the black also with all the stitching on the seats. Right now I am leaving towards doing it and going all out. I think the black center console will wear better if my hand is on it all the time, I already have a blue-black car and I think it needs a splash of color inside.

Ironically I like the 3LT with the gray and dash interior panels. YMMV but to my eyes the 2LT does not have enough gray if you are adding it as an accent. Either more gray with the gray dash panels, of no gray on the dash is what I find appealing.
                  As I see it in the visualizer, if you go to 2LT or 3LT with the gray seats, the additional gray on the arm rests and console is most dominant. A little bit of gray ribbon is carried onto the dash, but leaving it primarily black. If you want to override the gray on the dash then I guess you'll have to pay the override cost. I don't see the gray on the dash as excessive, but to each his own. That gray ribbon carried onto the dash is on both 2 and 3 LT. The gray armrests and console might be an area to watch for wear and dirt accumulation if you don't get some protection package for that at your dealer or other interior detail shop. I keep editing this. One thing I do like about the 1LT is the black speaker grills on the doors and waterfall, I just think it looks better. If you go 3LT I think you're automatically upgraded to GT2 seats.
                  Last edited by Jetdriver; 01-17-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

One thing I do like about the 1LT is the black speaker grills on the doors and waterfall, I just think it looks better.
                    I totally agree. My dream car is a 1LT with the safety features, but of course that is not possible. I could still end up with a 1LT, we shall see.

Comment

I totally agree. My dream car is a 1LT with the safety features, but of course that is not possible. I could still end up with a 1LT, we shall see.
                      I opt for 2lt first and then see what else I want.

Comment

As I see it in the visualizer, if you go to 2LT or 3LT with the gray seats, the additional gray on the arm rests and console is most dominant. A little bit of gray ribbon is carried onto the dash, but leaving it primarily black. If you want to override the gray on the dash then I guess you'll have to pay the override cost. I don't see the gray on the dash as excessive, but to each his own. That gray ribbon carried onto the dash is on both 2 and 3 LT. The gray armrests and console might be an area to watch for wear and dirt accumulation if you don't get some protection package for that at your dealer or other interior detail shop. I keep editing this. One thing I do like about the 1LT is the black speaker grills on the doors and waterfall, I just think it looks better. If you go 3LT I think you're automatically upgraded to GT2 seats.
                        It is the gray on the console and the doors that I am not especially fond of. The little ribbon doesn’t bother me.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X