Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Speed Phenom - How to Secure a New 2022 C8 Corvette Z06!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Phenom - How to Secure a New 2022 C8 Corvette Z06!

The kid is back and talking Corvettes again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SP.jpg
Views:	2107
Size:	413.9 KB
ID:	228666
    Bob Sliwa
    "I was cruising in my Stingray, late one night, when a Tesla Model S, pulled up on the right......."
    Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Ludicrous Speed Restomod.
    Ludicrous Speed - https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

2020 C8 ELB - Event Status 666 - Completely destroyed at the race track due to year 2020! Insured!!!
    2022-2023? E-Ray - Number 4 on the List at MacMulkin!

Every time I see this guy it looks like he's getting younger ...

Or maybe the months are going that slow. I agree with him, if you want a ZO6, better get on the list.
    Deposit w/Criswell - June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone,Sky Cool Grey w/Front Lift, Mag Ride & R8C Delivery

Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

You are not securing anything at this point 😂

Comment

I'm on the ZR1 list

Comment

My wife and I just watched Speed Phenom’s video (as we often do together). Even though he just bought a $300,000 McLaren, it is clear he still loves his C8. We just enjoy his enthusiasm for the car. What does he want to do when he gets his Z06? Among other things, go on a cross-country trip with it.

Go Austin!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Bought are you kidding me. Let's see the bill of sale.
            Borrowing and owning are two different things ".

Insured by who ". So funny
            love his camera work love the effort. ". This kid has it.

I am a fan but let's put things in perspective.
            Tubbbers funnnny

Comment

I enjoy this young man. He is clearly living his dream, enjoying cars. Driving a new Z06 across country sounds like a blast to me. Can't wait to see that and to get my hands on one as well.

Comment

The “ kid “ just got a $30,000 repair bill on his Mclaren on damage not disclosed by the selling dealer. And the dealer is not returning his calls, Yea, he is living the dream. Or maybe waking up to life .
                3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
                  The “ kid “ just got a $30,000 repair bill on his Mclaren on damage not disclosed by the selling dealer. And the dealer is not returning his calls, Yea, he is living the dream. Or maybe waking up to life .
                  He’s so young and inexperienced. A corvette driver waved at him in his C8. Really ! He didn’t inspect a used exotic car. He took the word of a used car dealership. We all have learned the hard way about buying used cars. Inspect inspect inspect. I like some of his videos when he is actually at the track. Hope he gets his exotic car experience solved soon. The sooner the better.
                  Last edited by MikeC8; 01-14-2021, 11:28 AM.
                  Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

Spreading thousands around at multiple dealerships to get an allocation just isn't feasible for some. Pick a Top 10 dealer that you KNOW will get a volume of allocation and go from there. That's why I'm glad I hopped on the MM list a year ago this month. That list has twice as many people on it as allocations they received for the 15' Z06. If a dealer isn't taking deposits for the Z06 yet because it hasn't been announced and they WILL get allocation that's your best bet. Most dealers taking deposits probably have lists extending into year 2 or 3 or production at this point. MM sells more Z06's than any other dealership and that's why they get the largest allocation of them each year.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X