MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! FVS’ Chasing C8’s Rear View. Chazcron Driveway Walk-Around Videos!

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8’s Interior Uncovered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8’s Interior Uncovered?

Here it is:

Click image for larger version  Name:	9CE78852-B6C3-4D88-BB10-5C5901A5BC56.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	324.6 KB ID:	22360

Source: https://www.carscoops.com/2019/01/ex...proved-design/
    Last edited by John; 01-12-2019, 05:53 PM. Reason: Thanks smoove7410 for finding these pictures/linking them for us all.

Very interesting...at first blush, I like it!

Comment

smoove7410, another great super sleuth and post by you. GREAT!!! Moved it to our Major News section and will make a “featured slider” soon. Thank you very much!
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

From what I can see, it matches what FVS has been drawing fairly closely and I like it. Not a huge fan of the steering wheel controls (look a bit low-budget compared to some other, even GM, cars), but otherwise. Looks pretty polished for a prototype interior ... maybe a pilot production car???!

Still has Bose.

And there is clearly still a Chevy bowtie in the Corvette emblem ... so much for rumors of a "separate" division/marketing/sales arm.
          Last edited by 07MontyRed; 01-11-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I agree with ALF ... very interesting ... but of course we can't comment on "future product developments". The C8 logo looks to be confirmed, much more swept back than the C7.

I like it

Comment

I just came across the article and was going to post but smoovey beat me to it. I'm curious how they were able to get those pictures and it being uncovered or is this the slow unveiling and it's not much longer till reveal?

Comment

Originally posted by TNBlueVette View Post
                I just came across the article and was going to post but smoovey beat me to it. I'm curious how they were able to get those pictures and it being uncovered or is this the slow unveiling and it's not much longer till reveal?
                Planned leak for sure. There would be a lot more info/pics if something was compromised/hacked.

Comment

^ This is planned. You can see the tarp still on top of the dash, so it was pulled away for a clearer look.

From what I see, this isn't being prepped for a show due to the wear and tear on the seats, so it is likely still a prototype that has been on the streets. The mismatched seats (black with red stitch) against the cream dash are another giveaway. Many of the mules that are seen driving around have all of the interior panels installed under the tarps.

These pics give us the general idea of the shape; the quality will be shown when it is introduced (I like it).
                  Last edited by smoove7410; 01-11-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Seats are interesting. My request may have been answered! The cup holders, in virtually the same position as they are in the C7, should be deeper (more useful) with the mid-engine design. What is the ?????????????? featured in the fourth picture?

Comment

My God I hope that is not the top trim level. Hate the seat material. This one will cause me pause!! !~@#)!@$()!@#!!!

Other than that looks like GM which is what I expected and depending on price point have no issue with. Like the rest of what I can see.

Comment

I’d guess the knob in the fourth picture is a rotary control for the infotainment screen.
                        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

I think it looks good. Layout looks good as does the control placement from what I can tell. No gripes from me.
                          There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                          2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                          79 coupe Silver/oyster
                          All one owner
                          Museum lifetime members

Comment

Couple observations:

looks like this car isn’t getting a manual. No room for the shifter.
                            i hope those are placeholder seats
                            the steering wheel design looks droopy...not a fan at all.

other than the seats and steering wheel, the rest of the interior looks great. That wheel is terrible...

Comment

Looks pretty sharp, IMO.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X