X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pics...2020 Torch Red HTC Eye Candy

​​​​​​​

That HTC is gorgeous. Thanks Jeremy.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

THANKS, the Non-Z51 looks Gorgeous and I love the CF Top
      Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
      Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

The black/CF nacelles, top & A pillar are a classy touch... I'm trying to talk my wife into the same look only in a 2021 Red Mist:-)

Thanks for the HTC content Jeremy!
        Mark
        Imaginary 2021 Red Mist (probably) HTC. 3LT but maybe only need 2LT, GT2 Seats, Two Tone Natural probably... Z51 most likely... Standard wheels and Front Lift for sure! So who knows what we'll order:-)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOnEarth View Post
          The black/CF nacelles, top & A pillar are a classy touch... I'm trying to talk my wife into the same look only in a 2021 Red Mist:-)

Thanks for the HTC content Jeremy!
          Mark
          That would look amazing as well!

Comment

Jeremy, absolutely outstanding 👍👍
            The look of your car got me to do my 1st change since ordering last year to the HTC carbon flash top and nacelles. My sales person said dealership is expecting to get allotments 10-15-20 and I will be in the 1st wave.
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Very very sweeeeeet!

Comment

Ok, dumb question: I am continuously seeing reference to the “painted” (Same color as car) or “non painted” (Black) nacelles, As a long time Corvette fan but first time owner, what is this in reference too? Btw, that is one bewitching piece of glamorous art on Metal.
                "07/01/20 Placed deposit on 2021 C8 Coupe: 08/01/20 Preliminary order placed in GM Workbench: 2LT: G9F: FE2: NPP: VST: VDK: R8C"

Comment

Thanks Jeremy, pics and the car is stunning !!! Looking at your car, I feel better, even without the high wing, HTC can look so amazing. If GM doesn't give me one, I will be happy to skip it to go with same look as your HTC. Once again thanks for sharing your baby with us while we wait
                  First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

Question about the full nacelles top; is looks shiner on the Top looking from the side and behind.

Or is that just my eyes?

Comment

That looks perfect. Stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by hogyld View Post
                        Ok, dumb question: I am continuously seeing reference to the “painted” (Same color as car) or “non painted” (Black) nacelles, As a long time Corvette fan but first time owner, what is this in reference too? Btw, that is one bewitching piece of glamorous art on Metal.
                        Not a dumb question. Nacelles is a new word to my vocabulary too when it comes to passenger vehicles. I think GM just wanted to be different.

The nacelles are the two humps on either side of the car that hold the HTC mechanisms. This link covers the various configurations: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/11...le-colors/amp/

Comment

Thanks for the comments, friends! I look forward to seeing the Corvettes many of you have on order!

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                          Question about the full nacelles top; is looks shiner on the Top looking from the side and behind.

Or is that just my eyes?
                          It's just the angle and how things are reflecting in the photos. They are equally reflective and shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
                            Thanks for the comments, friends! I look forward to seeing the Corvettes many of you have on order!

It's just the angle and how things are reflecting in the photos. They are equally reflective and shiny.
                            Thanks ... I'm SOLD!

Comment

But WHY do all the photos of a convertible have the top up?
                              SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                              >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X