New C8 ACS Composite Rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New C8 ACS Composite Rendering

The folks at superlative ACS Composites are awaiting like us all, to see the finally revealed mid engine so they can start to make more of their literally-top-quality accessories that many of us will be putting on our C8’s. In the interim, while busy selling those parts for C4-C7’s, they are having fun conceptualizing the C8.

This following is what they just created, with their introduction what while some are striving for absolute accuracy in their renderings, we thought it would be fun to do a new interpretation of the C8 with a few mods....”

This is a BIG FUN rendering of what the 2021+ Z06 might look like. Thank you very much ACS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BE41B398-158F-463C-9415-5D958EFC98B7.jpeg
Views:	756
Size:	654.3 KB
ID:	19080
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

GORGEOUS

Comment

Simply Stunning

Comment

Love it, except I believe the hood will have the recess look like the 488 pista.

Comment

It is exciting. It is another first class product by ACS Composite. I have some of their items on my C7, and will be looking for them for my C8.

Comment

Ditto. I really like that rendering. I have a friend with ACS Composite splitter and spoilers and rear diffuser fins on his C7. They are all absolutely top shelf.
            Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Too Sweet, That would work nicely! Thanks
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Closer and closer. Nice job. !

Comment

This is exactly the car that I want to buy.

Comment

I'd be on that like a chicken on a June bug.
                    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by Plasboy View Post
                      I'd be on that like a chicken on a June bug.
                      ... like chicken on a June bug! ; ).

Comment

The straight style line running from the front of the door back to the bottom of the scoop is a significant improvement over the "Smiley face" shape on some other renderings.

Comment

I like it also. Thanks IronV
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for the best one yet & my newest avator once I figure out how to get the whole car in it ..
                            A thought if I might ...

Comment

I love it , C8 here I come !

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X