MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Cool Video of Skeleton Naked C8 Driving Around with No Body Panels (Sigala)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Video of Skeleton Naked C8 Driving Around with No Body Panels (Sigala)

Search didn't show this posted so figured i would share. Really cool to see the car in motion and exposed with no body panels.
    Sigala development car and crew going for a fun drive around Mexico before the C8 is committed to the shop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sigala-Designs-C8-Corvette-With-No-Panels-Shadow-Grey-Metallic-002-Side.jpg Views:	0 Size:	196.3 KB ID:	190387

Thank you.

A little birdie told me that that was actually an early concept drawing for the C8, but is coefficient of drag was so great (over 1.0) it was rejected. They could not get it to do a quarter mile in under 14 seconds.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That's a surefire way to eliminate the flying frunk issue, lol! Pretty cool to see it like that.

Comment

That light color interior won't stay looking good for long like that!

Comment

Fascinating to see this, I said from the beginning that it's a shame that all the wonderful technology is hidden under body panels, at least you can see some of the engineering that went into this car. No wonder the car runs so cool, those front radiators are gigantic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugolino View Post
            Fascinating to see this, I said from the beginning that it's a shame that all the wonderful technology is hidden under body panels, at least you can see some of the engineering that went into this car. No wonder the car runs so cool, those front radiators are gigantic.
            Certainly a lot of technology and hard work went into the developing of the C8 for sure! Hmmmmm I do like the look of those wheels too... I wonder who make them?
            Marc

Comment

That is really cool! I love cutaways and that kind of thing.
              2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X