MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

C8 Corvette Owners School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Corvette Owners School

Click image for larger version

Name:	_REV8644.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	189326
    Just got back from Spring Mountain last night. It was a blast. Things are different due to Covid. No ride alongs or class for guests, masks are required, and the classroom is spread out. The pool and the gym were open, meals were great (buffet served by the staff). The first day there were 40 mph winds with smoke from the California wildfires drifting across the track but it cleared up early on. The second day was gorgeous. It was 114 degrees the day we got to Vegas but for the two track days it dropped to highs of 81. These cars are amazing! They are track monsters. The handling is off the charts as well as the fun factor. If you have the chance don't pass up this opportunity.

Mike we are all jealousz! So happy for you that you got to experience it.

I can not wait to return to Spring Mountain. My day there in Feb as part of the “C8 FirstDrive” just whet my appetite.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Dec 8-9 can’t wait ....but I guess I must 🤐
      Anyone else on those dates? I’m thinking about driving my C8 about a 3200 mi RT sounds like fun .....I think maybe follow the mother road...
      2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
      6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
      2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
      2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

Sounds like a great time and experience not to forget 🍻
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I went when I was just 80. I will go again one day as I learned how to drive a Corvette correctly. The next time will be nothing but fun. charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Originally posted by V1 VR View Post
            Dec 8-9 can’t wait ....but I guess I must 🤐
            Anyone else on those dates? I’m thinking about driving my C8 about a 3200 mi RT sounds like fun .....I think maybe follow the mother road...
            I'm not sure about those dates but I was also planning on driving the 1000 miles to Spring Mountain instead of flying in and renting a car.

A little learning during the day and some practical experience at night 👍

Comment

I’m looking for any excuse to head west in my C8 early Dec cold weather could effect the route but I’d love to go out via 70 1st week of December and maybe come home to St. Louis via Rt.66/I40 from Kingman eastbound the 3rd week December. Summer tire considerations 🧐
              2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
              6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
              2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

My wife and a I are going to Spring Mountain December 3&4.
                Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

My girlfriend wanted to buy me the C8 class for my 40th in November. My coworker buddy, who buys a Corvette every few years and currently has a C8, said the class was about $2k without the voucher. Emailed their sales department and was told the C8 class is now nearly $3.7k without the owners voucher.

That’s a little too steep, as much as I’d like to go. Guess I’ll just have to wait until I buy A Z06 in 2-3 years.

Comment

Yep. I'm still waiting for my car to be delivered. It was built yesterday. Then I want to sign up.. Wanted to take a friend to share the experience with but def not for $3700. I'd never spend nearly that much myself. When I bought my last car, a Mercedes C63S AMG, I was given a free day of driving all of the AMGs at Laguna Seca. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Insane C8 View Post
                      Yep. I'm still waiting for my car to be delivered. It was built yesterday. Then I want to sign up.. Wanted to take a friend to share the experience with but def not for $3700. I'd never spend nearly that much myself. When I bought my last car, a Mercedes C63S AMG, I was given a free day of driving all of the AMGs at Laguna Seca. It was awesome.
                      I believe you can sign up as long as you have a VIN. Just give 'em a call. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Comment

We have one year from the day we buy (pay for) our car to take advantage of this great program. Must be the original owner of the C8 to take advantage of the tremendously discounted $1,000 Corvette Owners School.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

My son and I will will be out their on Dec 8-9 for the class. Looking forward to it. Question - Do they provide a SD memory card for you to keep? Or do we need to bring our own?

Thanks
                          Bill

Comment

Originally posted by 63TO2020 View Post
                            My son and I will will be out their on Dec 8-9 for the class. Looking forward to it. Question - Do they provide a SD memory card for you to keep? Or do we need to bring our own?

Thanks
                            Bill
                            They provided all of us with a card already preprogrammed with the track that we were on. And they constantly reminded us to turn on the PDR when we went out because it's easy to get distracted and forget.

Comment

Originally posted by 63TO2020 View Post

Thanks
                              Bill
                              Unless things change they were not allowing guests to sit in on the classes or ride along with an instructor for any session.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X