MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

My C8 HTC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Just WOW! I'm guessing because of the awesome color combo, as soon as I saw your pics I thought about Magnum PI's red Ferrari. Enjoy

    Comment


    • #32
      How much attention does she draw? Looks great

      Comment


      • #33
        Very nice indeed Sparro ... thx for the pics as well. My TR Z51 HTC is going to have the red trim accents and two tone GT2 seats, so a little different, but yours looks excellent. I'm hoping to see mine in a month or so. Enjoy the good weather while you can

        Comment


        • #34
          I love that look with the blacked out top for that is what I am looking to get with a Red Mist color ... however I am still debating with myself on which two-tone interior color choices I prefer. 😏 Sparro
          Marc

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Z0Sick6 View Post
            How much attention does she draw? Looks great
            Everyone is looking at you and taking pics. I don't mind, I'd be doing the same thing.
            Torch Red C8 Spider

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sparro View Post

              Everyone is looking at you and taking pics. I don't mind, I'd be doing the same thing.
              Congrats. Terrific thread, posts and pics! Have fun!

              Comment


              • #37
                Sparro John I just love your HTC! I just had to grab your beautiful side profile shot and make you up a HD Computer Desktop image.

                Click image for larger version  Name:	Sparro Mirror 16x9 SIG 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	817.3 KB ID:	188814
                Marc

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
                  Sparro John I just love your HTC! I just had to grab your beautiful side profile shot and make you up a HD Computer Desktop image.

                  Click image for larger version Name:	Sparro Mirror 16x9 SIG 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	817.3 KB ID:	188814
                  Beautiful, thank you very much Marc. I have it set as my desktop wallpaper on my computer.
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Sparro any more pics with the top down at a 3/4 side view from the from? want to see how the Nacelles appear from there. I have a similar spec being built

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Here are a few more pics. Now with my MRR wheels. Fronts are 275s and rears are meaty 335s

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.31 PM.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	189443Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.33 PM.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	189444Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.34 PM.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	189445Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.32 PM (1).jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	295.2 KB
ID:	189446Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.31 PM (1).jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	420.0 KB
ID:	189447Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.32 PM.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	189448
                      Torch Red C8 Spider

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Z0Sick6 View Post
                        How much attention does she draw? Looks great
                        About as much attention as the girl in your avatar picture

                        Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Sparro View Post
                          Here are a few more pics. Now with my MRR wheels. Fronts are 275s and rears are meaty 335s

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.31 PM.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	189443Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.33 PM.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	189444Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.34 PM.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	189445Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.32 PM (1).jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	295.2 KB
ID:	189446Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.31 PM (1).jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	420.0 KB
ID:	189447Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 6.04.32 PM.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	189448
                          That LOOK is so much better. Congratulations
                          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Sparro,

                            Thanks for posting these incredible shots of your car. Now I know that everything is going to be OK.

                            After waiting for more than two years and quietly experiencing many of frustrations that are commonly expressed by others - I can now just shut up, sign off, and know that it will all be worth the wait.

                            I'm good now.

                            Thank you and enjoy!!!
                            Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The tire shop mistakenly put on the old pilot super sport on the back in 335. They poke too much. It's going back in on Monday so they can put the proper rear tires I ordered which are the pilot sport 4 S in 325.
                              The ride feels very similar to me with this setup as apposed to stock. My brother who used to race in Formula Ford says the front doesn't feel as light an nimble as before.
                              Torch Red C8 Spider

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Sparro View Post
                                My brother who used to race in Formula Ford says the front doesn't feel as light an nimble as before.
                                Consider checking the alignment and tweaking it a bit. Rubber isn't cheap, but a partial step towards the track alignment might solve that.

                                Your car looks amazing.
                                Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

                                C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

                                Comment

                                MECF_728x90_bottom

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X