MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

My C8 HTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My C8 HTC

So as most know yesterday was the day for me. My Torch Red 2LT HTC landed at my dealers lot at 8am and I picked it up that same day at 2:30pm. It's been a long time coming. I put my deposit down before all the hype of the C8 reveal cause I was following all the spy shots and rumours for for a year before.
    I couldn't be happier. Nothing buy compliments on my colour combination and design choices. I've only driven it for a few hours yesterday bringing it home but I got lots of smiles, hey cool car man and thumbs up.
    The fit and finish is excellent... well done! As only John and Jeremy knows... I went to high school with someone that is a C8 Engineer at Bowling Green. I passed on my gratitude to him and the Corvette Team. I've never owned a Corvette before, but boy they sure did knock this one out of the park. Some people were concerned about the fit and finish of the convertible top.... nothing to be worried about, it's great. Fitment, materials and gaps are perfect. It looks just as nice with top up than top down.
    I've only been driving it with valves open... I wish it was a little louder in that mode but boy does it sound great. Not sure if you can hear the exhaust in the coupe the way you can in the convertible with top down but I like it. Especially downshifts with the blips.DCT tranny is great, fast and firm. I'm keeping it under 4000 RPMs until it hits the 500 mile mark but so far I'm as happy as can be. Here's a few pics that we took yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4A309906-BDF7-4EED-8B08-36D507475F68.jpeg
Views:	765
Size:	673.4 KB
ID:	187002

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.20.44 AM.jpeg Views:	39 Size:	210.6 KB ID:	186986Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 8.42.54 AM.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	247.0 KB ID:	186987Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.42.30 PM.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	232.8 KB ID:	186988Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-03 at 9.20.44 AM (1).jpeg Views:	14 Size:	310.1 KB ID:	186989Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 8.42.55 AM (1).jpeg Views:	14 Size:	306.7 KB ID:	186990Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 8.42.56 AM.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	310.6 KB ID:	186991Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 8.42.55 AM.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	265.0 KB ID:	186992Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 8.42.53 AM.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	337.8 KB ID:	186993
    Torch Red C8 Spider

Congratulations Sparro. It looks stunning! So glad but not surprised you are extremely happy with it. Thanks especially for your specific comment noting it’s fit and finish.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congratulations Sparro what a beautiful looking machine ... drive safe.
      Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
      Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Looks Great!

Comment

Beautiful spec, well done!

Comment

Very Nice! Stunning Combo!

Comment

Congratulations! I think my next one will be the HTC. On the fence because people do love to see the engine in my coupe...

Comment

I LOVE this post. I ordered the black roof and black nacelles as well (2021). Now that I've seen several customer HTCs with the black top, I'm 100% sure that's the way I want to go. Your C8 is beautiful. Congratulations!
                2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Very Nice! Could you be so kind as to post top down photos from these angles.

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

Comment

Looks terrific. Congratulations!
                    Intended toy: C8 HTC with Z51, MRC (deposit August 2019)
                    Current toy: Saturn Sky Redline, lots of performance enhancements
                    Former toy: Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Looks awesome, I’m loving the black nacelles and top!

Comment

So happy for you! great choices on options! These cars are such hot commodities for good reason. The Corvette team should be so proud of their work.

Comment

Looks great, Congratulations!

Comment

Looks Fantastic Sparro. Enjoy ! 👍
                            HTC black Z51 mag ride lift 3LTcustom interior adrenalin red two tone seats red stitchingfull length racing stripe, carbon flashmirror, carbon fibershadow gray accentsbattery protectionedge red caliperstrident spoke painted silvermuseum deliverycarbon fiber grillcarbon fiber hash marks/edge redcarbon fiber ground effectsGT2bucket seatscarbon fiber interior trimsuede steering wheeltwo tone seatspremium floor mats(splash guards

Comment

Nice convertible, congratulations. I was going to get a convertible but I'm happy with my coupe.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X