Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

bdsvavars C8 Renders of the Day Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdsvavars C8 Renders of the Day Award

Exciting new ME renders!

Originally posted by bdsvavars
    I have a feelng that the left side of the G in the GT logo is telling us something about the scoop shape, the lower right side of the G even has the same character lines as the doors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B022C3D4-F759-47EF-9746-0B896A5B61F5.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	18472

Below is an updated render with a bunch of tweaks and new taillights based on the C8.R.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ABAAA4A7-6925-4F7B-953B-295011220C47.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	18473

Thank you bdsvavars for sharing exciting new C8 renderings.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Very exciting new renderings. Thank you very much.

Comment

I have a feelng that the left side of the G in the GT logo is telling us something about the scoop shape, the lower right side of the G even has the same character lines as the doors.
      Maybe, but since this logo was originally shown with an Opel, it strikes me as a bit of a stretch.
      Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/17: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thanks bdsvavars. Love these latest renderings.
        Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

I'll take the Silver one!! I bet when we see the real thing it will show the renderings done by these talented folks are pretty close to spot on.

Comment

Love the very top red one. Scoop looks very good. The scoops on the bottom two look awkward. Can’t imagine they will look like that.tail lights look great

Comment

Yes for the red top one!!! We would love to have that car in our garage.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X