MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Interviews Harlan Charles Re The C8 & More: ON NOW

What a wonderful Corvette Today podcast!!! Steve Garrett sits down with Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...enea/a-a2qtt60. Harlan talks about his early years with Chevrolet and how he became Product Manager for Corvette. He also discusses the cohesive work done by the entire Corvette team-from C5 through C8.  You'll learn about the evolution of the new mid-engine C8 Corvette and the steps taken to bring it to market. Plus, Harlan delves into the launch of the C8, the development of the strategy behind the mid-engine car.
See more
See less

New video from redline z51 no MRC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video from redline z51 no MRC.

So fast his hands were trembling..kind of funny. Guy...worth watching for a few laughs..

A little long but thesecind half us funny...this guy is very expressive if you get my drift...

Good actor..

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB586068-7009-4367-8E61-0DF54FAB698F.jpeg
Views:	1998
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	173467

Z51 no MRC for those wondering if fe4 us necessary

Comment

Best car he has driven all year he says.

Was a Cayman s owner. Now he lives Corvettes.

Comment

34 minute in-depth review worth watching to the end.

Comment

Nice video 👍👍 I liked the wheels not sure why he thought they make the car look old
          Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I always enjoy Sofyan Bey’s reviews, and this one again does not disappoint. Nor is he disappointed in the C8 (understatement).

I love his conclusion that driving this C8 was more exciting than driving a $260,000 brand new McLaren — and he got more looks from passerby’s than he did while he was in the 570S.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks JB - His review on the ATS-V is what made me purchase one. Although I love the ATS-V - I love the C8 even more. (Especially the Looks). I do see his point on the steering owning both vehicles, but I am not a track rat and will mostly enjoy my C8 in My Mode -Touring Everything with exception of Track Exhaust.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

I found myself agreeing with a lot of what he said. Great review and I can't wait to get mine in a few months!

Comment

Mine is a Z51, FE3/No Mag. Great driving car. I've had Corvettes in the past with and without Mag ride. I don't believe it's necessary but that's just my opinion.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X