Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Chazcron’s Headlight, Taillight & Scoop Closeups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chazcron’s Headlight, Taillight & Scoop Closeups

Very interesting diametrically opposed views by Chazcron. Exciting to see the scoop from these two closeup perspectives. Thank you Chazcron.

The new taillight renderings are in post # 5, and the brand new headlight renderings at “at the end” of this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC6FF827-5435-4712-86B7-7F0BC9D3208A.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	30954Click image for larger version

Name:	AEBEC1A6-95E2-4375-90C8-F8EFEB09A411.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	30955
    Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 06:49 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thank you Chazcron. This car is getting more and more exciting. Powerful in red IMO.

Comment

Still don't like the black edge trim.....
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
        Still don't like the black edge trim.....
        I'll agree with that,but I do like the rendering Chazcron . Thanks for spending your time to make these for everybody here to look at ...
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thank you Chazcron, and while you call these new taillights just “place holders,” nice to see that added dimension. The rear of the car is looking better and better.

Name:	07D7DC7B-550D-4D3C-8349-DF535A1ABEF5.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	17160

Name:	8F483592-DEE2-42EE-873B-B2D712C05AFA.jpeg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	17161
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I love the way the t aillights swoop up from the center..makes it look lower and wider..is the rear wing hydraulic? i like the looks when not in use better than when it is up...great job so far...hope GM takes a cue from your excellent ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Thank you Chazcron, and while you call these new taillights just “place holders,” nice to see that added dimension. The rear of the car is looking better and better.

Name:	07D7DC7B-550D-4D3C-8349-DF535A1ABEF5.jpeg
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	17160

Name:	8F483592-DEE2-42EE-873B-B2D712C05AFA.jpeg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	17161
              Sure looks different from the two perspectives. Thanks Chaz, I’m ready to see the real thing.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

Love it! the lines/angles all look in form with the whole rest of the car

Comment

Thank you all. I might carve into the hood (I need a hole in it for the headlights) and start a placeholder headlight. It is not that easy in my app. It might make my smooth outer edge get wonky. I'll take that risk tho.

Comment

Latest Chazcron rear fascia fine tuning:

Name:	B1DD8F0E-226A-4167-97C6-2413040BC4FE.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	465.8 KB
ID:	17281

Comment

His GIF showing those changes. Thank you Chazcron!

Name:	0637B821-9A9E-4DF4-88FC-04648332AA63.gif
Views:	2
Size:	264.8 KB
ID:	17283

Comment

I like it! I would be happy if it comes out like that!

Comment

very nice ... I'd be happy with either look ... thx chazcron

Comment

I’m with you Shrike6; that is a good looking rear of the car, quite different from the side to side linear rear fascia line of the C5’s, the C6 and the C7.

Comment

Chazcron’s headlight rendering:

Originally posted by Chazcron
                              eadlight buckets are part modeled and part Photoshop. I'm rethinking the width of the car, based on front spy shots. It isn't apparent on most views, but it could affect the size and location of hood details a lot.

Name:	6C6CE8F4-E6ED-4183-9C7C-9E1411AADF78.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	30953

Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X