MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

Ron Fellows’ C8 Hot Lap At Mosport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Fellows’ C8 Hot Lap At Mosport

Ron does a hot lap at Mosport.

Click image for larger version

Name:	788329A4-8360-47C3-BDC6-E0507E42C50D.jpeg
Views:	3504
Size:	242.4 KB
ID:	159074

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I cannot wait to get out there. Thank you for sharing 👍👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I did not see the green tint in that yellow as much. It was almost like it was not the accelerate yellow paint..

Comment

I like Mosport. Wish they had shown a complete lap on the PDR instead of al the little jumpy shots.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X