Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

MY2021 option renderings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY2021 option renderings

I did some renderings with photoshop how the new options with MY2021 could look like. Hope it's useful for some of you guys πŸ˜„

Remember, this is just how I imagine the options and not officiall images πŸ˜‰

MY2020 vs MY2021 colors
    Click image for larger version

Name:	colors2021.png
Views:	6559
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	134859

Stinger Stripe:

Name:	stinger.png
Views:	2343
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	134858

Full Racing Stripe:

Name:	stripe.png
Views:	2398
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	134860

Stingray R Graphics:

Name:	stingrayr.png
Views:	7045
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	134857
    Yellow interior with gray seats

Name:	gelb.png
Views:	2392
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	134861

Well done Ace. Thank you very much.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Repeating earlier leaked but not officially GM confirmed document if anyone missed it.

Name:	00D44340-B164-4666-8C1E-5E5008EF9126.png
Views:	2345
Size:	3.33 MB
ID:	134866

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Nice renderings/ I love that new red mist. Not too much on the yellow interior. I will miss the blade silver the new silver looks a little too dark. Will have to see when it comes out.

Comment

Hope your render of Flare is close...could be the light medium grey that has been sorely needed IMO.

Of course my avatar shows I'm biased.
          Last edited by George; 04-04-2020, 10:02 AM.
          '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
          '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
          '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
          '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
          '14 Black Z51 Coupe
          '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20πŸ˜€ GAME CHANGER

Comment

Silver flare with yellow graphics looks pretty nice. Hoping the red mist is a bit brighter/redder than your rendering.
            2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Very nice job agree with all and appreciate the renders ACE. I like the race graphic package on the silver car

Comment

Nice work! With today’s ugly climate, it is a treat to look at something that makes feel good again.
                Thank you,
                CVII

Comment

That yellow interior shows up too dark and dingy on my monitor. Hope it's brighter than that. Heck, I'm not going to buy it so I guess I don't really care what it looks like.

Otherwise, really good job on the renders. I'm not sure I like the stinger stripe cutting off right at the edge of the frunk, but you're probably right about that. I'd prefer it going all the way to the front like you show on your racing stripe (but stopping at the base of the windshield).
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thank you for all the positive feedback. If you want to see a specific color combination of the new options, feel free to ask πŸ˜„

Comment

Thank you, Ace!

Comment

Is the Red Mist Tint-coat guess or was it the actual color?
                        Convertible delivered 9/11/20 β€” Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

February 3 2020 I ordered a Z 51 3 LT convertible with front lift got a call from my dealer not a sales person but the owner of the dealership that I ordered it from app a month back he informed me my car would not be built as a 2020 but a 2021 he offered me my deposit back or to let it come in as ordered as a 2021 my response was if the price was the same as we’d agreed on I’d still take it if it went up in price I would not buy it i feel like this will work out in a few months I really appreciate his time and concern of this order time will tell

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X