MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 With New Wheels Already: Video By StreetSpeed 717 Of His Own Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 With New Wheels Already: Video By StreetSpeed 717 Of His Own Car

Please catch this related thread by C8 Jake with pictures (though his video here), e.g., complimentary threads:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ed-20-21-s-✔

Click image for larger version  Name:	F754AFD9-EFB6-4CFB-8A38-86D1A80DB14A.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	156.5 KB ID:	122301

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Not a fan of the overly wide rim and smaller tire like the import guys do it. And all that cash for a bright wheel simiar to stock.
    Born Feb 26, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

Not a fan of the "stretched tires" (on any car) or that particular size of wheel on the C8.

But as the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankLP View Post
        Not a fan of the "stretched tires" (on any car) or that particular size of wheel on the C8.
        But as the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
        Just wait until we see the first "stanced" C8.

Comment

The fronts are too big but otherwise i kind of liked it...

stock rims are a little narrow in my opinion probably for aerodynamics...

an extra half or full inch wider if it fits would be smart.

i think going 20/21 s probably adds some unfavorable unsprung weight which Im rarely a fan of..
          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

agree on the unsprung weight and front being a bit too large JB ... not a fan of larger diameter wheels. But ... if the OP likes them ... go for it

Comment

Has anyone ever had experience with these wheels?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	C5_LI.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	148328
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

717s' car sure looks good cruzin the highway.
                Sitting stationary, the fitment of tire/wheels...kinda wrong.
                C8er

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                  Has anyone ever had experience with these wheels?Click image for larger version

Name:	C5_LI.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	148328
                  Frenzy, I love deep dish wheels! Those are SWEET!
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - DELIVERED. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post

Frenzy, I love deep dish wheels! Those are SWEET!
                    I really like them also, I'm going to get a price tomorrow. I'm sure they are going to be pricey. The thing I like is they can color match the car.
                    Rocket City Florida

Comment

I'm 99% sure that the deep dish style of wheel wont work on the C8. The offsets are all wrong unfortunately.

I've seen dozens and dozens of C8's with aftermarket wheels and not one with a deep dish.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X