MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Fantastic HQ Accelerate Yellow Metallic Pictures Thanks To CorvetteBlogger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic HQ Accelerate Yellow Metallic Pictures Thanks To CorvetteBlogger

Keith just took these this morning at Daytona. Here you go all you AYM lovers (and those still considering it). Thanks Keith!

Click image for larger version

Name:	43616829-476F-4F69-993A-F58832E9E0E0.jpeg
Views:	559
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	106300

Click image for larger version  Name:	560E2809-EB4D-48C4-A244-12A3852E0510.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.64 MB ID:	106297Click image for larger version  Name:	BECD5BC7-5745-4904-98E5-B828ACF345A2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.91 MB ID:	106298Click image for larger version  Name:	93E613AB-53CB-4145-A746-0BDB4F16E7A2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	5.18 MB ID:	106299
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Yellow's not for me but great pics!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Still anxious to see the HTC in person. I need to see how those nacelles really are/feel.

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great pics! I was there, but the car is up on the second floor of the big Chevy display and a guy said only VIP’s could get up there. Obviously that wasn’t me 🙁

Comment

The nacelles disappear in these shots giving the car a much lower, truer convertible look.
          C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I didn't think I'd like this color Yellow. I was wrong. Love it
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Best pictures yet in natural light!! Thanks so much!! This may change our minds on color!!

Comment

I am heading up to the speedway this morning. Hope to see some great racing and the C8 display.
                My first IMSA race. Been to several NASCAR and other events there and I look forward to seeing the twists and turns of the road course in person.
                Will try to get some Pics and will post ASAP.
                Do you think that someone with a C8 on order could get into see the 2nd floor?

B&B

Comment

So glad I kept with my decision for AYM. You should be able to see this from outer space my dealer said. I guess probably next galaxy too lol

Mark

- Just when you think you can't dig your hole any deeper, they throw the shovel in at you -

Comment

Looks great in these pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great photos. To my eye this is the best yellow ever available on a Corvette...really wild and fresh!
                      '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                      '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                      '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                      '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                      '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                      '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                      '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 2000 3/12 / 3400 9/19 / 3800 9/25/20 😀

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                        Great photos. To my eye this is the best yellow ever available on a Corvette...really wild and fresh!
                        Originally, I wasn't impressed. But after seeing real pictures of it, It blew me away. Definitely fresh.
                        Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by 23skinguy View Post
                          Great pics! I was there, but the car is up on the second floor of the big Chevy display and a guy said only VIP’s could get up there. Obviously that wasn’t me 🙁
                          Why am I not surprised.
                          2022 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Spectra Gray Wheels Blue Stripes Current drive: '20 GT350 Heritage Edition Pkg. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X